Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only one who likes to scare normies/foids

Renegade

Renegade

Recruit
★★
So today I was walking back to home after a basket ball game and it was already night. The streets were empty. I see an asian guy walking in front of me so I decided to act like I was running to him/ walk loudly, I see he looks behind him, maybe he was already afraid. Then I started to laugh but it wasnt a fake laugh, it was a genuine one cuz sometimes I just think about this clown world and start laugh like a madman. He started to walk faster and so did I. Then our paths have separated. Just when I was about to get back home I saw a curry with some girl and I wanted to follow them but I was already tired. I wish I could find some foid alone at night to scare her too tbh

inb4 some asiancel makes a thread about someone trying to beat him up

dark triadmaxxed

My height prevents me from scaring anyone.

Good cope man

I was in a supermarket last year and this foid was packing the fridges and I came up behind her and said loudly where do I find the butter she jumped so hard it was hilarious and you could tell by the look on her face I had given her a fright and she was 5'11 so it made it even more funny.

I’m too high inhib to do anything.

I do it sometimes lol

Jfl that’s based asf:feelskek: