Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Amie Haredim killed by ex boyfriend

I thought women had good personality's according to IT

Threw her off a balcony eh? Even the pavement has had more foid action than we ever will :feelskek:

Great personality

>sex therapist
deserved it

I live too much under a rock to know who these fuckers are

Oh no! we lost another cum receptical who wouldnt even acknowledge our existence on the street. How sad

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

What a Chad. He didn't had to strangle or stab her. She probably fought hard af as he carried her to the balcony.
Jfl, realize this boyos, for that to happen she must have let him consensually into her house first. Or probably he tricked her into opening the door.

What a Chad. He didn't had to strangle or stab her. She probably fought hard af as he carried her to the balcony.
Jfl, realize this boyos, for that to happen she must have let him consensually into her house first. Or probably he tricked her into opening the door.
I heard about him on Sirius XM turbo

Her personality detector failed
full

Threw her off a balcony eh? Even the pavement has had more foid action than we ever will :feelskek:
Clearly the pavement was an evil inkwell.

DAMN YOU MISOGYNIST PAVEMENT!!!!!

I only follow survivalist news aggregates. Nothing people oriented. Just general trends.
Well here’s news

He might have been a psyopathic murderer but he just had such a great personality, plus he showered at least 4 times a day. It's no wonder why he had a foid!

One more dog cock sucking skank met her inevitable fate. Fuck yeah.

He might have been a psyopathic murderer but he just had such a great personality, plus he showered at least 4 times a day. It's no wonder why he had a foid!
Yep. His appearance has nothing to do with it you inkwells :soy:

@Personalityinkwell