Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity An observation I made

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I have noticed that the sluttiest women always have their tongues sticking out when they have their picture taken. I theorize this is not because they are being silly, but rather a way of showing Chad that they have a dexterous tongue that they could use to pleasure his penis during oral sex.

Furthermore; I noticed they don’t stick their tongue out only during fun or silly pictures but even in more formal photographs. For example I saw a pic of a foid today doing this at a college graduation. Thus my conclusion is that these women are such whores that they are willing to break social customs and ruin important photos just to display their sexual availability and viability for Chad.

Everytime I see a foid like that, I assume she swallows like a champ.

showing Chad that they have a dexterous tongue that they could use to pleasure his penis during oral sex
Well obviously you dumbass
Took you long enough to realize 2 + 2 = 4 lmfao

I theorize this is not because they are being silly
Lmfao
I refuse that this is something anyone could unironically believe in

It's just one of many red flags of the worst kind of modern woman (others include arm tattoos, constantly changing hairstyles, offputting piercings, and obviously them saying they're a feminist).

It's just one of many red flags of the worst kind of modern woman (others include arm tattoos, constantly changing hairstyles, offputting piercings, and obviously them saying they're a feminist).

Its a sign of self-disrespect. It also shows that someone doesn’t abide to social norms- a rebel you can say. Someone with those character traits wouldn’t make for a good long-term partner. People of that type are also most likely hedonists, which has its own laundry list of down-sides.

They know it drives simps crazy
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

You are describing women with "Shannon Lips".

Screenshot from 2021 09 02 14 23 41