Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story An ugly Chinese woman called me ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 6018
  • Start date
Deleted member 6018

Deleted member 6018

MayoCurry
-
I went to my local Asian Market to buy boba tea. I walked to the register to pay for it when I noticed a hideous Chinese woman talking to her friend while staring at me.She called me an “ugly boy” in Chinese and laughed. She probably thought I couldn’t understand her,but I did. The disgusting creature had acne all over her face and a pug nose. She had absolutely no right to call someone much more attractive than her ugly. I’m fucking pissed.

Did you call her ugly back?

There's truth in the normie notion that some bullies are insecure, those who mock others' looks often do so to reassure themselves on their own

Do you speak Mandarin/Cantonese?

Have you noticed that it's usually ugly or average femoids calling someone else ugly? tbh tbh

There's truth in the normie notion that some bullies are insecure, those who mock others' looks often do so to reassure themselves on their own
Bullies are insecure. Unfortunately they always win.

You should've slapped the UGLY off that bitch then back slapped it back onto her

A disproportionately high percent of the girls who called me ugly were asian.

It's the biggest ER fuel when strangers talk shit about you.

If I was low inhib I would have spit in her face.