Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animal envy: the Animalpill

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Anyone else wish they were animals? Like birds or a lion, or a hippopotamus?

like, imagine living just off your instincts alone, without ever having to worry about being high, or low inhibition?

Imagine never having to worry about cucked rules, or moralfags ruining your animalistic experiences like cucked hue-mans? That would be the life.

imagine raping all of your fellow female animals (in Roblox) without having to worry about her screaming because no one is going to come rescue her. Brutal AnimalFreedomPill:fuk:

Hispanic-Majority U.S(2060):

Blacks will look on in isolation like this:

No, animals no matter which lives shit life compared to humans, even veing incel is better than being any animal chad.

No, animals no matter which lives shit life compared to humans, even veing incel is better than being any animal chad.
How? Being an animal means you’re free of emotions and self-awareness.

That is how its supposed to be. Consciousness was a mistake.

I would like to be a dolphin.

NSFW BELOW:

Images

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile

How? Being an animal means you’re free of emotions and self-awareness.
Many animals have emotions, besides that, you would constantly be suffering of Sickness, bad diet, hunger, death outside your pack, being a prey, it really depends which animal you are but you must be a fucking moron if you think being even the top animal predator on your environment is better than being a human incel.

I'd rather eat human food over anything any animal eats

Many animals have emotions, besides that, you would constantly be suffering of Sickness, bad diet, hunger, death outside your pack, being a prey, it really depends which animal you are but you must be a fucking moron if you think being even the top animal predator on your environment is better than being a human incel.

I'd rather eat human food over anything any animal eats
Animals aren’t conscious. So they aren’t aware, nor do they care for what they eat. They’re the ultimate slaves to their biology which therefore makes them significantly instinct-driven compared to “humans” — they find anything they can get their hands on delicious.

That is how its supposed to be. Consciousness was a mistake.
Evolution ultimately cucked us, but Charles Darwin been quiet ever since the cucking started:feelsgah:

One of the most chad animals. Bloatmaxxed as fuck and doesn't give a shit even when ganged upon by a lion pride:feelsUgh:
And they say the lion is the king of the jungle. Jfl, humans only say that because it’s one of the most attractive looking animals. Lookism extends into the animal kingdom as well

i wish i was a koala

The only Thing annoying would be Not having health Care on command. Like If you get deep Wounds and Shit your fucked.

But yea atleast you can do what you want , since laws Dont exist for animals

And they say the lion is the king of the jungle. Jfl, humans only say that because it’s one of the most attractive looking animals. Lookism extends into the animal kingdom as well
Lions are social animals. Tigers are solitary. Normgroids are attracted to all things social because they are a hivemind.

Main qimg 1ddf7837ea2f746b127463c4d8459a6c lq

The only Thing annoying would be Not having health Care on command. Like If you get deep Wounds and Shit your fucked.

But yea atleast you can do what you want , since laws Dont exist for animals
If you’re a reptile you’ll be fine. Your limbs will regrow.

Lions are social animals. Tigers are solitary. Normgroids are attracted to all things social because they are a hivemind.

View attachment 579425
That’s interesting but not surprising.
That’s why the “Lion king” is so popular.
Attractive lion, with attractive voice who is the leader and socializes to all animals inclusively.
Normfags :feelsjuice:

No. Animals are stupid and unaware. Why would you want to be that?

Dogs have sex with human females more than us.

Id like to be a grizzly bear. Not afraid of anything, intelligent, can overpower anything

So we don’t have to emotionally and mentally suffering.
Wild animals suffer too, maybe even more.
Wild animals live in constant fear of predators. They have to fight for survival daily. If they catch a disease, they most likely die a painful and slow death. Predators munching away at you probably isn't very pleasant either.

Living as an animal either sounds boring or wouldn't be much better. Wild animals live a harsh and often short life and there is no guarantee you would be better off. Can't imagine how animals cope with pain. And life of domestic animal is too boring

i want to be the iris from gemini home entertainment. i was assigned to destroy the eart, because those devils thos eevil bastarded entites known as organic life rules that world, the multiverse code council i was hired by wants earth destroyed for the greater good, because of what their ancestors did to their enviroment and universe. thats the animal i wanna be. i must destroy all ORGANISIMS YOU ALL MUST GO

i want to be the iris from gemini home entertainment. i was assigned to destroy the eart, because those devils thos eevil bastarded entites known as organic life rules that world, the multiverse code council i was hired by wants earth destroyed for the greater good, because of what their ancestors did to their enviroment and universe. thats the animal i wanna be. i must destroy all ORGANISIMS YOU ALL MUST GO
Schizos’ me. Lmao

Living as an animal either sounds boring or wouldn't be much better. Wild animals live a harsh and often short life and there is no guarantee you would be better off. Can't imagine how animals cope with pain. And life of domestic animal is too boring
At least you don’t feel pain as an animal.

Society is fucked if some of its members prefer a non-human life over their own. Complete and utter destruction of values, morality and goals. This is how decay feels, holy shit.

Id like to be some large bird, lets say eagle
Wouldnt have to worry about being eaten by something and i could fly
Yeah but you’re targeted. But then again, protected under the law by us officials.