Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ANOTHER CASE OF " THIS WORLD IS A HYPOCRIT AGAINST MAN " PREJUDICE "

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLOOD LustER "
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/SouthlandPost/status/1659287743858614272

Here we have a UGLY dude at 35 Living with his Parents . The Comments Regard him as Looser and SchootER Vibes .

First of all its always UGLY Man who are Regarded Looser " . If this was a Woman she would be the Damsel in Distress that needs to be Saved . Society wouldnt give a Shit and would even Praise Her ( most likely ) .

You never see Woman that are Bashed for Living with her Parents at a Certain Age or are Called Loosers . ( i wonder why :feelsclown: :feelskek: )

Society is Gynocentric so much so that Woman are Allowed to wreak havoc and be the Most Deranged Shitters , without the benefit of the Doubt .

you can't even defend yourself as an incel without being labeled a loser

What a piece of garbage this lazy moron is. Maybe his dad should slit his throat.

Ugly? he is above average looking, especially for his age.

if he was an incel then i would sympathize with him but he looks like a fucking useless failed normie(average looking) wasting his time in his parent house and threatening his father who he must be thankful to for letting him live in the house.

if he was an incel then i would sympathize with him but he looks like a fucking useless failed normie(average looking) wasting his time in his parent house and threatening his father who he must be thankful to for letting him live in the house.
hes propably just frustrated , obvious if you dont get what you want all your live .

and this guy is ugly

This^^^. Any incel who think that failed normie is the innocent one is cucked.

Based, fuck the elderly

I SAID WATCH !!!