Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Another day another inifiltrator

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Found this while scrolling through twitter

@Tonguestim

Multiple videos LOLing @ us while logged in: twitch.tv/broteam

Like whats the point

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@knajjd
@Master

Found this while scrolling through twitter

@Tonguestim

Multiple videos LOLing @ us while logged in: twitch.tv/broteam

Like whats the point

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@knajjd
@Master
How do you know he was logged in with that username?

How do you know he was logged in with that username?

His username is fully visible when he visits the home page and ID

Look at his some of his highlight reels, no need to sit through any of the full streams

his fake laughing is so fucking annoying
just like the youtubers who go through websites repeating shit at 10 words per minute

Get him, boys.

Farmer holding a pitchfork XE3YXP

kill yourself twitchnigger

You can't trust anyone.

His career is truly washed up so I guess this is what he's reduced to. Used to be big on youtube like 10 years ago then faded into obscurity. Last I remember of him was him trying to get Pat from TBFP cancelled by accusing him of being a paedo for flirting with a 19 year old online, all because Pat wouldn't do a video with him lol.
What's TBFP ?

i watched 9 seconds of one of his videos.

Wht does he even do? he just makes a robot read out random posts. is this what qualifies as content today?

i watched 9 seconds of one of his videos.

Wht does he even do? he just makes a robot read out random posts. is this what qualifies as content today?
First video a robot talks and he's fake laughing at the robot talking.
Second video he tries to do it himself and starts to fake laugh at the end.

So his content is laugh at incels going by those two videos.

I don't get it, he just looked at my thread and the graph I posted and laughed.

why isnt he banned yet
@mental_out

Fuck this faggot.

Soy boy faggot, if you’re reading this, defending women online isn’t gonna get you laid, you self-dissing simp.

it was pretty fucking obvious he is an infiltrator from his posting

fucking normalscum lingo
"just game :soy: "

Fuck this faggot.

Soy boy faggot, if you’re reading this, defending women online isn’t gonna get you laid, you self-dissing simp.
this.
he's a fuckin' closeted fag. he doesn't have a counter argument to your thread, he's a washed up youtube faggot, who wasn't even that big to begin with, unless you count his weight.

Creepy laugh.

This guy is a legit soyboy using Adobe software package, “MUH CAREER” tbh. What a typical piece of lowlife trash.

Youtubers are fakecels

This is the Chad laughing at us btw:
BroteD

Since he doesn't have a counter-argument, he's just going to laugh hysterically so he can cope and pretend like he's above us and winning while hoping that one of his female viewers would messege him and suck his limp corkscrew penis that is buried underneath all the fat

Also him while reading this probably: :lul::soy: :lul::soy::lul:

jfl

He's still not banned.

This website is 50% or more of infiltrators of all kinds. there's like 10 real people

Wow he's still not banned? Truley what an unexpected outcome.

How could this be? We have such good mods!

Ya'll infiltraters don't even have the decency to bring good memes. Shame on you

Wtf? that's broteam?
I use to watch some of his vids way back in the day but now he's a twitch nigger making fun of us?

oh his channel died that's why.

Shit for brain normies don't have critical thinking, they have emotional reactions, and exaggerated ones for the views, like the soyface.

Anyways i hope he rope in red dead redemption 2 modded on pc.

Last edited:
Tell
Fuck this faggot.

Tell Him dino boy

I wonder who tomorrow's will be?

He grasps for low-hanging fruit and still fails. Truly the fate a retarded youtuber (redundant) deserves.

I never got what was entertaining about this faggot's content, he just histerically screams and laughs at everything like a fucking soyboy retard. Probably the reason why his shithole channel died is because the 12 year olds that watched his dogshit videos grew up. His twitch channel is deleted btw he either gave up like the loser faggot he is or his attempt to revive his channel with the dead trend of slandering incels lead him to a ban somehow.