Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another dump thread

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
I am soon enrolling in neet school, basically a social class for below 20 yr olds, i cant cope with entering school again, i feel so lost. So fucking lost.

I've officially lost all of my friends

Im a rat sleeping with jeans, i deserve nothing.

I will pop adderal to cope with my nightly anime depression binges, over.

im sorry brocel. i can understand how youre feeling

im sorry brocel. i can understand how youre feeling
Man i fucking tried, i will just shut down and stare at walls for teh entire weekend to wednesday, when im officially in neet club

Do you have pajamas? Order some cheap ones online, Amazon or Macy's even if you are in the us. Be comfy bro
Ngl, i only wear shorts, cuz if i have anything but shorts on me, my peen feels constantly touched.

I want to stop bingjng life, live in the moment, pyjamas as you said.

Shorts are amazing,

Ngl, i only wear shorts, cuz if i have anything but shorts on me, my peen feels constantly touched.

I want to stop bingjng life, live in the moment, pyjamas as you said.

Shorts are amazing,
Ic. I like shorts, but for some reason I think I sleep best in longer pants. Although maybe it comes and goes in phases with what I like.

Ic. I like shorts, but for some reason I think I sleep best in longer pants. Although maybe it comes and goes in phases with what I like.
Im ojly wearing jeans as to not be unneccesarily loud, its 3 am here. Im going to sleep now.

Hoprfully i will reach 1500 posts in 2 days