Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another former high school nerd/loser from my year is getting married

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
It torments me how many of them managed to glow up and get girlfriends whilst some of us are still in the same situation we were back then. :fuk:

Glow ups are just people with good genetics. They either were late bloomers or had a good foundation to looksmaxx.

Glow ups are just people with good genetics. They either were late bloomers or had a good foundation to looksmaxx.
Sometimes it amazes me just how much these guys change however, many have basic looking families but still manage to get an average looking girl.

Lots of people who were incel in their teens and twenties eventually ascend. Trucels are rare

Fucking glowies

Yup