Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Another one bites the dust

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Not that I care, but what happened?

Who is he and how did he get banned?

Lmao. I just put him on ignore too.

I’m so good at detecting fakecels

"He" began arguing with users about their status in life and how they aren't doing enough to help themselves, spouting a bunch of bluepilled shit. It was obviously an infiltrator, with their usual pick yourself up by the bootstraps, well-to-do posts.
I just can't stand bluepilled shit. Thats something that truly gets on my nerves. Good riddance to that cuck.

He made a thread titled "you need to deal with resentment". He basically said that we should not wallow in self-pity - he gave the example of someone who was in prison for 30 years, and then went on to become President of South Africa (I assume he is talking about Nelson Mandela). Something something drink the poison and wallow in self-pity, it won't get us anywhere, we are not happy as we use this forum. "He" began arguing with users about their status in life and how they aren't doing enough to help themselves, spouting a bunch of bluepilled shit. It was obviously an infiltrator, with their usual pick yourself up by the bootstraps, well-to-do posts.
yet they themselves are just a cog in a system but behave like they achieved so much in life :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He made a thread titled "you need to deal with resentment". He basically said that we should not wallow in self-pity - he gave the example of someone who was in prison for 30 years, and then went on to become President of South Africa (I assume he is talking about Nelson Mandela). Something something drink the poison and wallow in self-pity, it won't get us anywhere, we are not happy as we use this forum. "He" began arguing with users about their status in life and how they aren't doing enough to help themselves, spouting a bunch of bluepilled shit. It was obviously an infiltrator, with their usual pick yourself up by the bootstraps, well-to-do posts.
I agree with him basically. I enjoy life as much as I can now and my suicidal and happy times are up equal. I just stopped going to blackpill or suifuel because it doesn't interest me anymore. But what the fuck who brings um Nelson Mandela on an incel forum.

It turns out that I already had them on ignore JFL

I agree with him basically. I enjoy life as much as I can now and my suicidal and happy times are up equal. I just stopped going to blackpill or suifuel because it doesn't interest me anymore. But what the fuck who brings um Nelson Mandela on an incel forum.
Nelson Mandala is a murderer and a nigger