Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anti-Black racists need to realize that Tyrone Theory is Ancient - See 1001 Arabian Nights

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
M

mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq

Recruit
★★★
You anti-black racists, read this, Tyrone theory is ancient, and it proves that Tyrones can outrank Chads. Read the Story, there's tons of tales of black slaves sleeping with women in the whole compendium, and the beginning story starts off with a wealthy sandcel who has a harem of women and a Queen. One day there was an illicit orgy and the harem girls paired themselves off with mamelukes/white slaves, but the Queen specifically reserved herself for the black slave Saeed, who sexually intimidated all the white men.

This is an ANCIENT BLACKPILL, which means it outweighs all your racist biases.

First Part of the Story: (The Brother's Wife)
" But when the night was half spent he bethought him that he had forgotten in his palace somewhat
which he should have brought with him, so he returned privily and entered his apartments, where he found the Queen, his wife, asleep on his own carpet-bed, embracing with both arms a black cook of loathsome aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime. When he saw this the world waxed black before his sight and he said, “If such case happen while I am yet within sight of the city what will be the doings of this damned whore during my long absence at my brother’s court?” So he drew his scymitar and, cutting the two in four pieces with a single blow, left them on the carpet and returned presently to his camp without letting anyone know of what had happened."

Second Part of the Story: (The Brother visiting the King and seeing an orgy in his absence)

"One day his elder brother said to him, “I am going forth to hunt and course and to take my pleasure and pastime; maybe this would lighten thy heart.” Shah Zaman (the king), however, refused, saying, “O my brother, my soul yearneth for naught of this sort and I entreat thy favour to suffer me tarry quietly in this place, being wholly taken up with my malady.” So King Shah Zaman passed his night in the palace and, next morning, when his brother had fared forth, he removed from his room and sat him down at one of the lattice-windows overlooking the pleasure grounds; and there he abode thinking with saddest thought over his wife’s betrayal and burning sighs issued from his tortured breast. And as he continued in this case lo! a postern of the palace, which was carefully kept private, swung open and out of it came twenty slave-girls surrounding his brother’s wife who was wondrous fair, a model of beauty and comeliness and symmetry and perfect loveliness and who paced with the grace of a gazelle which panteth for the cooling stream. Thereupon Shah Zaman drew back from the window, but he kept the bevy in sight espying them from a place whence he could not be espied. They walked under the very lattice and advanced a little way into the garden till they came to a jetting fountain amiddlemost a great basin of water; then they stripped off their clothes and behold, ten of them were women, concubines of the King, and the other ten were white slaves. Then they all paired off, each with each: but the Queen, who was left alone, presently cried out in a loud voice, “Here to me, O my lord Saeed!” and then sprang with a drop-leap from one of the trees a big slobbering blackamoor with rolling eyes which showed the whites, a truly hideous sight. He walked boldly up to her and threw his arms round her neck while she embraced him as warmly; then he bussed her and winding his legs round hers, as a button-loop clasps a button, he threw her and enjoyed her. On like wise did the other slaves with the girls till all had satisfied their passions, and they ceased not from kissing and clipping, coupling and carousing till day began to wane; when the Mamelukes rose from the damsels’ bosoms and the blackamoor slave dismounted from the Queen’s breast; the men resumed their disguises and all, except the negro who swarmed up the tree, entered the palace and closed the postern-door as before. Now, when Shah Zaman saw this conduct of his sister-in-law he said in himself, “By Allah, my calamity is lighter than this! My brother is a greater King among the kings than I am, yet this infamy goeth on in his very palace, and his wife is in love with that filthiest of filthy slaves. But this only showeth that they all do it and that there is no woman but who cuckoldeth her husband, then the curse of Allah upon one and all and upon the fools who lean against them for support or who place the reins of conduct in their hands.” So he put away his melancholy and despondency, regret and repine, and allayed his sorrow by constantly repeating those words, adding, “’Tis my conviction that no man in this world is safe from their malice!”

Summary: https://arabiannights.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Of_King_Shahryar_and_His_Brother

Last edited:
Brutal BLACKEDpill ngl

im not reading this cuckhhold story dude

Tyrones can outrank Chads
Soy

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Gotta love those gay greycels and their worship of BBC

Gotta love those gay greycels and their worship of BBC

im not reading this cuckhhold story dude

This is not a troll thread or a cuck thread, this is 100% serious, it's about one of the most famous pieces of literature in history - 1001 Arabian Nights, and it's factually accurate, so what's the problem?

I like blackcels but i hate Tyrones

Blank Post

You read it the other day although the main point of the subject was emphasized from a different angle though.

Last edited:
@Dinger557 Read this and learn some real history and put your racial biases aside. You're fundamentally incorrect in your world view.

Tyrones can outrank Chads

JFL no, even giga tyrone will struggle to outrank a Chad

I want you to read over a certain part of what you quoted:
Where he found the Queen, his wife, asleep on his own carpet-bed, embracing with both arms a black cook of loathsome aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime

Do you think she couldn't find a good looking man who wasn't of such a lowly position, she could have fucked one of her personal guards, etc, but she chose a cook who was covered in grease and grime

The reason why women do this shit is because they see it as "getting back" at their husbands, like fucking an animal to spite him because that would anger him more (if he found out), and because it "shames him" and disrespects him (as many servants, etc know what is going on and they lose respect for their master)

These women do this to shame and undermine their husbands and their authority

In fact that's the basis of the "cuckold fetish", the cuckold fetish of having he black bull REVOLVES AROUND RACISM, because these men get off on their women having sex with "an animal" over them, something they see as beneath them

The desire women have for Tyrones IS NOT THE SAME AS THE DESIRE THEY HAVE FOR CHADS

The desire for Chad is to be with a superior male (in all aspects)

The desire for Tyrone is rooted in masochism and/or racism, and is about being RAVAGED by a well endowed INFERIOR MALE

They are completely different though the end result is the same

A Tyrone can never outrank a Chad, because women fuck Tyrones BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IN RANK

That's their appeal, that's the point of the fetish

Last edited:
JFL no, even giga tyrone will struggle to outrank a Chad

I want you to read over a certain part of what you quoted:

Do you think she couldn't find a good looking man who wasn't of such a lowly position, she could have fucked one of her personal guards, etc, but she chose a cook who was covered in grease and grime

The reason why women do this shit is because they see it as "getting back" at their husbands, like fucking an animal to spite him because that would anger him more (if he found out), and because it "shames him" and disrespects him (as many servants, etc know what is going on and they lose respect for their master)

These women do this to shame and undermine their husbands and their authority

In fact that's the basis of the "cuckold fetish", the cuckold fetish of having he black bull REVOLVES AROUND RACISM, because these men get off on their women having sex with "an animal" over them, something they see as beneath them

The desire women have for Tyrones IS NOT THE SAME AS THE DESIRE THEY HAVE FOR CHADS

The desire for Chad is to be with a superior male (in all aspects)

The desire for Tyrone is rooted in masochism and/or racism, and is about being RAVAGED by a well endowed INFERIOR MALE

They are completely different though the end result is the same

A Tyrone can never outrank a Chad, because women fuck Tyrones BECAUSE THEY ARE LOW IN RANK

That's their appeal, that's the point of the fetish

Are you saying the most 'developed humans' with the largest craniums like East Asians outrank Tyrones then going by that logic? No, being more animalistic and less developed is correlated with being more physically dominant like less evolved primates.

Anyway, at the end of the day, if the sexual desire to be ravaged is greater than the sexual desire otherwise, doesn't that rank tyrones above chads in terms of sexual desire going by your logic?

It's pretty much guaranteed that most ethnic women would rather be with a thugmaxed chad then a thugmaxed tyrone. A right wing Chad is going to attract a lot more women then a Right wing Tyrone simply because most girls just wanna get bleached.

It's pretty much guaranteed that most ethnic women would rather be with a thugmaxed chad then a thugmaxed tyrone. A right wing Chad is going to attract a lot more women then a Right wing Tyrone simply because most girls just wanna get bleached.

The whole book is filled with stories of ethnic middle eastern women hooking up with tyrones though.

Another colorcel hiding behind a greycel account to shitpost.
As expected.

The whole book is filled with stories of ethnic middle eastern women hooking up with tyrones though.
But wasn't that to show how whoreish women are? Like legit in the first passage the king straight up bisected both of them and dumped their bodies. I honestly think the stories are doing the ugly fat bastard thing, where they have the women have sex with tyrones to show how disgusting they are.

Are you saying the most 'developed humans' with the largest craniums like East Asians outrank Tyrones then going by that logic? No, being more animalistic and less developed is correlated with being more physically dominant like less evolved primates

1. Women never really selected based on physical dominance in the same way that female peacocks don't select based on physical dominance, they select males based on attractiveness, not all animals select based on the same criteria

2. Social dominance is more important that physical dominance the more advanced the animal is, whites the economically superior race, so they are the dominant race

Anyway, at the end of the day, if the sexual desire to be ravaged is greater than the sexual desire otherwise

No it isn't, else more women today would choose Tyrones over Chads, but they don't

If what you were saying is true, the known fetish Asian women have for white men would instead be targeted at black men, yet white men are the most desired race of men

I seriously don't understand how you came the believe the nonsense you are saying in this thread, you have to be trolling, everything you are saying is observably false

But wasn't that to show how whoreish women are? Like legit in the first passage the king straight up bisected both of them and dumped their bodies. I honestly think the stories are doing the ugly fat bastard thing, where they have the women have sex with tyrones to show how disgusting they are.

Yeah but if that is what is most sexually desired, then doesn't that prove the rank in terms of SMV?

I honestly think the stories are doing the ugly fat bastard thing, where they have the women have sex with tyrones to show how disgusting they are.

This is exactly my point to @mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq , its part of the fetish, which is exactly why it was a black guy covered in grime and grease, and the black guy who came down from the tree was a "big slobbering blackamoor with rolling eyes which showed the whites, a truly hideous sight"

I don't think black men are even depicted normally in that entire story based on what I've seen so far JFL, its like the "ugly bastard" category in hentai

Yeah but if that is what is most sexually desired, then doesn't that prove the rank in terms of SMV?
I'm not sure that we can use a fictional story as proof of actual SMV in real life, I can make a hentai with some overweight disgusting slob attracting lolis but that doesn't mean that would ever actually happen in real life.

1. Women never really selected based on physical dominance in the same way that female peacocks don't select based on physical dominance, they select males based on attractiveness, not all animals select based on the same criteria

2. Social dominance is more important that physical dominance the more advanced the animal is, whites the economically superior race, so they are the dominant race

No it isn't, else more women today would choose Tyrones over Chads, but they don't

If what you were saying is true, the known fetish Asian women have for white men would instead be targeted at black men, yet white men are the most desired race of men

I seriously don't understand how you came the believe the nonsense you are saying in this thread, you have to be trolling, everything you are saying is observably false

With respect to point 1, I just posted another thread about how Sub-Saharan African societies were actually often run matrilineally via 'Candaces' and 'Kabaras', etc. Unlike in Eurasian societies which were run patrilineally, so Sub-Saharan Africa actually stands out with respect to the dynamic of Foid-Dominated Selection.

With respect to point 2, so 'whites' who were relatively poor on a global basis until the colonial era were then not 'very socially dominant' until recent history going by your logic?

Asian Women will sleep with non-Asian men in general, for example, the 'Hui' community of China was created when arab/persian traders married local Chinese women.

Last edited:

Sure dude, a story from years ago disproves modern statistics collected over years even from the literal choices women made on dating websites?
Asian Women will sleep with non-Asian men in general

Not true at all, how many Black Male + Asian Female couples have you seen, there are likely less than the Asian Male + White Female couples and those are already low to begin with

Dude just stop coping

Last edited:
Sure dude, a story from years ago disproves modern statistics collected over years even from the literal choices women made on dating websites
Not even years ago, it was 300 years ago like jfl

I'm not sure that we can use a fictional story as proof of actual SMV in real life, I can make a hentai with some overweight disgusting slob attracting lolis but that doesn't mean that would ever actually happen in real life.

It's not just any 'literature' though, it's literally the most famous piece of Middle Eastern literature in history next to the Old Testament and Quran.

This thread makes no fucking sense. Do you think anti-black racists are racist because they want to suck Chad's dick instead of BBC like you?

Sure dude, a story from years ago disproves modern statistics collected over years even from the literal choices women made on dating websites

Not true at all, how many Black Male + Asian Female couples have you seen, there are likely less than the Asian Male + White Female couples and those are already low to begin with

Dude just stop coping

I gave you historical examples with the Hui community in China, which predated modern WMAF. Also, Madagascar is literally a country of blasians.

Incels talking about Chad and tyrone.

What a cucked discussion. Greycel trolling is on a new level these days.

None of this shit applys to any of you so why do you care.

It's not just any 'literature' though, it's literally the most famous piece of Middle Eastern literature in history next to the Old Testament and Quran.

The bible is probably the most famous piece of ancient literature period, so I guess it must all be true because its so well known and liked

You are just making an appeal to popularity fallacy

Yes but you do realize this is literally 1 story in a series of many in the book right?

Yes but you do realize this is literally 1 story in a series of many in the book right?

Well, it's 2 stories, it's the preamble, and there are more stories in it with similar themes about black slaves fornicating with xyz.

I have nothing against ethnics, but you really didn't post a good example of why tyrones are like even close to chads in terms of SMV except for an ancient story that describes them as lesser beings.

I have nothing against ethnics, but you really didn't post a good example of why tyrones are like even close to chads in terms of SMV except for an ancient story that describes them as lesser beings.

The story is the about the preamble where the Queen specifically chooses the Tyrone over all the White Chads based on sexual desire though.

I gave you historical examples with the Hui community in China, which predated modern WMAF. Also, Madagascar is literally a country of blasians.

The choices that women can make today WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS are a better conveyor of their desires than the choices of disenfranchised women of the past

Your argument is the logical equivalent of saying - "Huts must be comfortable and so great to live in, look at how many people lived in huts in the past, its not as if its all they had available"

Asian women today, mostly go for white men, but them on an island with meager resources and only black men, guess what, they'll fuck black men, I'm not surprised, you have no point here

All of the observable statistics that we have today don't get thrown into the garbage based on things that happened in the past, especially not a story

I can hear their voices for some reason

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She fucked the black cook because there were no white men in the palace.

The bible is probably the most famous piece of ancient literature period, so I guess it must all be true because its so well known and liked

You are just making an appeal to popularity fallacy

That's right, STORIES

No, but stories are ultimately derived from a kernel of truth. If you take out the supernatural elements from the bible it talks about the story of the Israelites and how they would go around migrating through the middle east before settling in Canaan and ethnically cleansing the Canaanites, it also talks about how they would historically worship idols which is confirmed by Israeli/Palestinian archaeology.

The Babylonian Exile for example was a real event.
She fucked the black cook because there were no white men in the palace.

The Queen specifically chose the 1 tyrone slave over the 10 chad slaves in the palace though.

Last edited:
qsx21eaihfp41.jpg

another bbc GrAYcel thread. kys faggot.

The Queen specifically chose the 1 tyrone slave over the 10 chad slaves in the palace though.

Why do you think it is the black males in the stories are described like this:
a black cook of loathsome aspect and foul with kitchen grease and grime

a big slobbering blackamoor with rolling eyes which showed the whites, a truly hideous sight

Can't you see that this is just propagandized racism and their ugliness/dirtiness is part of the fetishizing of these men?

Having a big dick doesn't make you attractive, not fucking one of these black men so far has been described as attractive, just that he was chosen for sex, its you who is assuming WHY they were chosen (most attractive), to anyone with common sense its obvious why, its part of the fetish, of them "being lowly animals", and these women choose these men to shame and undermine the reputation of their husbands