Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AntiFAPill: Going to be designated a Terrorist group before Incels... JFL...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Ps. I don't think we will.

Ps. I don't think we will.
If anything, I think this confirms we will be classified as terrorists when Dems get elected. The Dems can claim they didn't open the floodgates. I also don't even think antifa has an ideology has coherent as the blackpill. Canada has already labelled us terrorists and the US will soon follow.

AntiFA are communists/ bolsheviks/ marxists/ anarchists and generally the scum of the earth.

I think it will end with "Antifa doesn't exist".

That appellation was just a fad, a temporary name for a category of activists we usually identify as anarchists, communists and whatnot.

For these people, ultimately individual freedom is fascist. Try to keep in mind that the essence of Marxism is the abolition of private property. That should tell you a lot about their mindset.

Last edited:
They were always a terrorist group