Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any Blackcels butthurt that we get the ugliest women?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Even the prettiest black chick has unsightly hair without their weaves, a lot of them are flat out bald, fucking gross. They have ugly feet usually too. It never began

Oh and the few black women who don’t have ugly hair (Horners) come from ethnicities who are xenophobic af

Yes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Their ratchet loud getto acting is just as bad tbh. Also you forgot that some black women jawline mog white chads JFL :feelskek:

Yes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Their ratchet loud getto acting is just as bad tbh. Also you forgot that some black women jawline mog white chads JFL :feelskek:
On the east coast, we have Puerto Rican’s who are also loud and ghetto but at least they’re attractive so some men can look past it. Black women are ugly af and masculine looking JFL, having pubehead as a female is like being a 5’3 male

I'm upset i can't get any women. I'm not attractive myself so wanting an attractive mate is a stretch. All the pretty blacks are out of my league and go for Tyrones or whites

the few black women who don’t have ugly hair (Horners) come from ethnicities who are xenophobic af

the boomer parents are xenophobic, their daughters however, aren't, cause the men are so subhuman.
t. horner

the boomer parents are xenophobic, their daughters however, aren't, cause the men are so subhuman.
t. horner
Lot of young horners still talk mad shit and even if they themselves aren’t xenophobic their 9 brothers and uncles are going to be on your head

black foids are the ugliest. Even the actresses and models are ugly to me. Maybe black men like them, but to me they all look ugly.

black foids are the ugliest. Even the actresses and models are ugly to me. Maybe black men like them, but to me they all look ugly.
They have the worst personalities too

I thought black dudes liked black foids with huge asses

Yea, I laugh at the athletes. They have so much status and physical gifts, yet look at their wives. Just laugh out loudly.

I thought black dudes liked black foids with huge asses
We do. The reason black men evolved to like asses is because our women have the ugliest faces/hair so we have to like something about them otherwise we wouldn’t breed

We do. The reason black men evolved to like asses is because our women have the ugliest faces/hair so we have to like something about them otherwise we wouldn’t breed
makes complete sense, also don't most successfull black men and top tier tyrones go with white blondes?

Sound pretty volcel. If you can tap it you're bullshitting and don't belong here. Any so called incel that has been offered cunt of any type and has refused is volcel and should show yourself out. We are true bottom feeders to the point that even the women you describe would look upon us in disdain.

Sound pretty volcel. If you can tap it you're bullshitting and don't belong here. Any so called incel that has been offered cunt of any type and has refused is volcel and should show yourself out. We are true bottom feeders to the point that even the women you describe would look upon us in disdain.
Nah black women hate me bro. I’ve been called ugly by them more than I can remember. They’re the reason I have anxiety

Even the prettiest black chick has unsightly hair without their weaves, a lot of them are flat out bald, fucking gross. They have ugly feet usually too. It never began

Oh and the few black women who don’t have ugly hair (Horners) come from ethnicities who are xenophobic af

Both black and curry foids are absolutely grotesque which pisses me off. Most curry foids have nasty body hair, bad odor, big bellies and usually pretty fucked up body shapes (just go to indiansdonewild, youd see what i mean). Black women have masculine features which would be considered unattractive on a female. Also most of them have fiveheads JFL. But theyre still hypergamous and think theyre GL.

We get? We get?
Incels don't get anything!

Nah black women hate me bro. I’ve been called ugly by them more than I can remember. They’re the reason I have anxiety

Black women cant call anyone ugly. They basically set the benchmark for female ugliness. This isnt my opinion, all online statistics ive seen so far rate black women as the least attractive, closely followed by disgusting curry cunts. Meanwhile, black men get a much better rating from women of all races, partly because of masculine features and their hoodrat/gangbanger reputation.

Black women cant call anyone ugly. They basically set the benchmark for female ugliness. This isnt my opinion, all online statistics ive seen so far rate black women as the least attractive, closely followed by disgusting curry cunts. Meanwhile, black men get a much better rating from women of all races, partly because of masculine features and their hoodrat/gangbanger reputation.

Despite how unattractive they are, they still have massive egos for whatever reason
makes complete sense, also don't most successfull black men and top tier tyrones go with white blondes?
Correct

I'm upset i can't get any women. I'm not attractive myself so wanting an attractive mate is a stretch. All the pretty blacks are out of my league and go for Tyrones or whites

Chad problems

We get? We get?
Incels don't get anything!
Basically sums up the thread. Why are incels worried about what women of their race look like when they aren’t getting a chance to be with them anyway, JFL!

What a bs black chicks are hot and bbc incels are the biggest fakecells

IMO all pure blacks look like monkies, even "horners" as you guys call them are probably mixed with arabs which I'd assume gives them their level of attractiveness. Seemingly their bodies is all blacks have going for them really, that's assuming you're in to giganto asses. Facially the most attractive black foid gets mogged by like 6/10 beckys and noodlewhores tbh.

IMO all pure blacks look like monkies, even "horners" as you guys call them are probably mixed with arabs which I'd assume gives them their level of attractiveness. Seemingly their bodies is all blacks have going for them really, that's assuming you're in to giganto asses. Facially the most attractive black foid gets mogged by like 6/10 beckys and noodlewhores tbh.
The environment in that part of Africa has similarities to the Middle East so even the pure horners never evolved to have the wide nostrils and huge lips that other blacks (namely Bantus) tend to have

Bro yes they go at like 12 fucking years old yet I somehow still have hair lol

JFL at this cope (Mods im tryna make a point, delete if need be):

51635266 378655416301855 978275658801028538 n

54732525 2051167551843752 7813089331363556136 n

36667413 2246374848909823 4648035297316044800 n

Ahy6ade7

Tumblr npy8ze8A141s106h3o2 540

Tumblr nm7ktva4Km1qgkb4jo1 500

If you wouldn't, ask the mods to Ban you now..

Source of Images : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783&page=11
Basically sums up the thread. Why are incels worried about what women of their race look like when they aren’t getting a chance to be with them anyway, JFL!
Chad problems

Even the prettiest black chick has unsightly hair without their weaves
Cope as fuck. With a pretty face and feminine body an afro is no problem.

Black women are surely the ugliest foids ngl

volcel if you wouldnt fuck a nigress if she wanted your dick

i agree 90% of women that are black are unattractive but a few are gorgeous(albeit fake)

im not black though but im into meghan good when she was young. tons of people adore halle berry and think she is the prettiest in the world. just to name 2 nigresses

volcel if you wouldnt fuck a nigress if she wanted your dick

i agree 90% of women that are black are unattractive but a few are gorgeous(albeit fake)

im not black though but im into meghan good when she was young. tons of people adore halle berry and think she is the prettiest in the world. just to name 2 nigresses
Never got the HB hype. Same with Beyoncé. Megan Good can get it though

I have noticed a weird phenomenon when it comes to Ethnic / Black girls.

The better looking an Ethnic girl is the more of a chance she will date White boys. The opposite holds true for White girls, that is to say, the better looking a White girl is the less of a chance she will date Ethnic boys.

The better looking an Ethnic girl is, the more of a chance she will date White boys. The opposite holds true for White girls, that is to say, the better looking a White girl is, the less of a chance she will date Ethnic boys.
From my experience Chad fishing, only asian and cuban/south american girls prefer white men over their own tbh. If you’re white though, you should keep shooting your shot at ethnic/black girls because you probably have a significantly higher chance than your own race

Wtf do you want? Models?.

Wtf do you want? Models?.
Just kind of depressing that even if I moneymaxx to ascend, the payout won’t be as high

If you’re Algerian and living in the west you’re in great shape if you moneymaxx. It’s over if you’re in Algeria tho

Blacks > Asians for me personally.

Never been attracted to asian women

Blacks > Asians for me personally.

Never been attracted to asian women
I agree with that much. Never understood the asian women thing, espscially when they don’t have fakeup on

Sound pretty volcel. If you can We are true bottom feeders to the point that even the women you describe would look upon us in disdain.

I agree, there was a black incel that literally said he was too subhuman looking for black woman.

What the fuck is a weave anyway?

So you mean that if an attractive black female shows interest in you you wouldn't go for it?

So you mean that if an attractive black female shows interest in you you wouldn't go for it?
I would get more joy out of turning one down than anything. My goal is to ascend just so I can reject bitches. I’m too blackpilled and bitter to care about having relationships with any of them at this point. After years of getting pumped and dumped in toxic relationships with Tyrone’s and probably having bastard kids, NOW you’re showing me attention? Fuck off

jfl at least black foids are generally loyal to their race, unlike white foids and noodlewhores

how is this related to inceldom anyways

The better looking an Ethnic girl is the more of a chance she will date White boys. The opposite holds true for White girls, that is to say, the better looking a White girl is the less of a chance she will date Ethnic boys.
Actually, not true. The more attractive an ethnic girl is, the more chance she will date an ethnic guy. However, the more attracrive a white girl is, less chance she will date a white guy.

Actually, not true. The more attractive an ethnic girl is, the more chance she will date an ethnic guy. However, the more attracrive a white girl is, less chance she will date a white guy.

Pardon me, I'm new here, but I signed up to what I thought was a blackpilled forum?

Because what you just said was bluepilled beyond imagination.
jfl at least black foids are generally loyal to their race, unlike white foids and noodlewhores

how is this related to inceldom anyways

Black girls being "loyal" is an illusion.

Black girls only seem loyal because other races do not want them, and why would they? Black girls tend to be uglier, tend to have behavioral problems, and tend to come from a poorer background. If White boys magically became attracted to such Black girls, I am utterly convinced that these same Black girls would leave Black boys in droves.

Last edited:
Pardon me, I'm new here, but I signed up to what I thought was a blackpilled forum?

Because what you just said was bluepilled beyond imagination.
How is it bluepilled? I have seen it myself countless times and I live in Europe. Being blackpilled does not mean being retarded.

So untrue it's laughable.