Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Any good movies you guys recommend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
It's Saturday moviemaxx day for me. Any suggestions? I don't feel like wasting any time sifting through cucked crap.

Whatever it is, just make sure it has a strong female protagonist

spirited away is my favorite movie

Polytechnique for if you're feeling ER, Full Metal Jacket, TORA TORA TORA, Letters from Iwo Jima

Captain Marvel

MV5BMTk3OTM5Njg5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzA0ODI3 V1 UX182 CR00182268 AL

Children of Men is one of my favorites tbh.

Birdman is one of my favourites , but it isnt for everyone .

interstellar really good :feelstrash: :feelsokman:

Driver, Inception, Interstellar, ...

3 idiots based curry movie

Cars
Cars 2
Cars 3
But don't watch "planes" that movie sucks ngl.

Jfl cant believe my eyes no one recommended the legend: Killer Klowns From the Outer Space.

V1bTsxMjkzMTYwNjtqOzE4MTQ5OzEyMDA7MTk5ODsyNjY0
If you don't, that just means you're the problem with today's world !! !

I still can't understand what that movie was about Tbh. And I don't want to watch a yt video explaining it cuz I'll feel dumb lol
it was a movie of actors playing actors .
In the End its about the Protagonist struggling with his mediocrity , the relationship with his family , what will be left of him , also its about the dichotomy between the critic and the actor , the actor who risks everything and puts his life on the line and the critic who risksk nothing .
i honestly cant explain it myself , cause the movie is comedy , drama and kind of philosophical all the same .
Its just a great movie with really good acting and a fantastic ending that you can interpret in several ways .
Sure its a little weird and all over the place , but i like it that way and i can respect people who dont .
Its like the perfect storm for me .

it was a movie of actors playing actors .
In the End its about the Protagonist struggling with his mediocrity , the relationship with his family , what will be left of him , also its about the dichotomy between the critic and the actor , the actor who risks everything and puts his life on the line and the critic who risksk nothing .
i honestly cant explain it myself , cause the movie is comedy , drama and kind of philosophical all the same .
Its just a great movie with really good acting and a fantastic ending that you can interpret in several ways .
Sure its a little weird and all over the place , but i like it that way and i can respect people who dont .
Its like the perfect storm for me .
Lol I thought it was just a movie about the actor having mental health issues thinking he had superpowers and voices in his head

did you even watch it bruh ?
Lol. Understandable question Tbh I'm bad at expressing myself . I watched it a very long time ago. Yes.

What I meant is I didn't think movie was deep or philosophical at all back then. I guess I overlooked its themes.

Lol. Understandable question Tbh I'm bad at expressing myself . I watched it a very long time ago. Yes.

What I meant is I didn't think movie was deep or philosophical at all back then. I guess I overlooked its themes.
well , maybe it isnt deep at all and im just severely autistic . doesnt matter

feminist films that include minority and very diverse representativeness, ie films against patriarchy (Sarcasm aside, American Psycho is blackpilled)

Last edited:
touch of evil,noroi the curse,hard boiled etc etc

I Stand Alone

cannibal holocaust ofc

a clockwork orange is the best movie of all time imo

LMAO

Attachments

• th-1.jpeg
    th-1.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Shoujo Ramune

There's this one movie that came out a few weeks ago. I've not seen it, but I've heard good things. I can't remember what it's called, but I think the main character is supposed to be a bit of a joker, if that helps.

Jurassic Park

The lighthouse and Halloween 2018 are ones I watched recently and enjoyed.

Underrated movie franchise but I personally love the Dark Shade Creek franchise.

The newest yugioh movie