Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any gym tips to share?

Magistrattum

Magistrattum

Sisyphuscel,skullcel,lipscell,haircel,nosecel
★★★★
To gymcels, I started going to the gym some weeks ago, any tips I should know? Maybe related to diet and other stuff, any comment on going to the gym in general would be good.

train till failure, on the last rep younshould be going slow af and having a total rapeface

eat atleast 140g of protein a day

sleep ATLEAST 7hrs every nigt, 8 is good 9 is better

train till failure, on the last rep younshould be going slow af and having a total rapeface

sleep ATLEAST 7hrs every nigt, 8 is good 9 is better
yeah thats what I have been doing, eating till failure, sleeping till failure, training till failure, waiting to live until failure

what i learned and i wish somebody told me

diet is everything
being lean and starving> being "big"
if you eat all the time you will never have a lean face
big- lean -natural : pick 2
if you are short you will just look shorter
the cortisol will likely age you
all the gym gurus on insta and youtube who make a living of this are on roids
only chads and tall normies gets approached at the gym
if you follow any of their diets you will either die or become fat as fuck
most normoids after years of " strong lifts" have elbow,shoulder, knees and back pain for falling for the memes
a pair of dumbells and a bench > gym membership , you are just giving money to a gym jew landlord
all your strenght progresses will vanish if you skip lifting for a while

This is probably the most important part. Also work out each muscle 2-3 times a week. Going slower when lowering the weight is also important, controlled movements.

Last edited:

diet is everything
most normoids after years of " strong lifts" have elbow,shoulder, knees and back pain for falling for the memes
a pair of dumbells and a bench > gym membership , you are just giving money to a gym jew landlord
Damn thats fucking real

Have a goal, find a program, stick with it for at least a year, get lots of sleep, and eat well.

Don't do this.
retarded ass nigger

You will easily burnout and regress on your gains. You need to train optimally, not maximally. Failure training has its place, but not for newbies, and certainly not every workout session.

You will easily burnout and regress on your gains. You need to train optimally, not maximally. Failure training has its place, but not for newbies.
Yeah I heard some stuff Mike Mentzer said that was similar to this, but I hate leaving the gym knowiong I had 5% left

Yeah I heard some stuff Mike Mentzer said that was similar to this, but I hate leaving the gym knowiong I had 5% left
Saving that 5% will help you down the line. If you train properly and plan your deloads, you will reduce the chances of injury. One fuck-up will set you back months, which will kill your progress.

Saving that 5% will help you down the line. If you train properly and plan your deloads, you will reduce the chances of injury. One fuck-up will set you back months, which will kill your progress.
what if I train while having an injury

Better if you don't and let yourself heal, but if you do, you can train around injuries.
What if I just train the muscle while having an injury on it, just dont really care for the pain, I'm willing to die on the gym by heart attack

What if I just train the muscle while having an injury on it, just dont really care for the pain, I'm willing to die on the gym by heart attack
You asked for tips, I offered. Do whatever you want.

diet is everything
You know anything about diets? Everything I see online contradicts itself and makes no sense

The gym turns men into vain faggots who look at themselves in every reflective surface that they walk by

You know anything about diets? Everything I see online contradicts itself and makes no sense
not much tbh.
the info i got online was like the money/crypto guru guides : purposefully made to make you feel stupid and confused

yeah thats what I have been doing, eating till failure, sleeping till failure, training till failure, waiting to live until failure
Real nigga shit

The gym turns men into vain faggots who look at themselves in every reflective surface that they walk by
Ok don't go to gym soyboy. Makes more space in the gym for real men

Ok don't go to gym soyboy. Makes more space in the gym for real men
Working out won't make you a man. Virtue is what makes you a good man. Working out is just a hobby for faggots who are vain like foids

Working out won't make you a man. Virtue is what makes you a good man. Working out is just a hobby for faggots who are vain like foids
Correct, but your assuming that everyone trains at gyms for the same reason.

Gym has taught me perseverance, self- discipline, also has made me find out who I really am.

Train til failure, eat lots of protein, drink water.

My biggest advice is to not use supplements.

You should focus on real natural food that packs a lot of nutrition. Not processed junk.

Thats not a good measurement, it depends on the weight. On 1kg of body weight you should eat 1-1.5 grams of protein. Too much protein can be bad for your health on long term