Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any metalheads here?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Personally I like Cradle of Filth a lot.

Dani Filth is great on stage and jump slightly up and down, like some sort of ghoul boxer. When I was at his concert I would imitate that because it feels so good. Hearing his screams creates such a sick atmosphere. He said to us to "let this moshpit go all the way to fucking rome".

\m/

Last edited:
I only listen to slowed+reverbed music while I smoke a whole plate of hash.

YES I DO ENJOY LISTENING TO ACCEPT, BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN, AND THAT ONE BAND THAT HAD THE FAGGOT BEFORE HE WENT GAY AND WOKE!!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over

YES I DO ENJOY LISTENING TO ACCEPT, BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN, AND THAT ONE BAND THAT HAD THE FAGGOT BEFORE HE WENT GAY AND WOKE!!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

it's over
I always liked powerslave and hallowed be thy name of maiden but they have become stale for me

Cuck who creams at the idea of a toilet IQ mogging him into oblivion is metalhead.
Such comedies of life.

Cuck who creams at the idea of a toilet IQ mogging him into oblivion is metalhead.
Such comedies of life.
Lmao. Become a programmer and you will probably understand

Nvm just checked there is no metal in my head

its over for metal

Yup metalhead here, more of a thrash metal guy too lazy to post any songs.

I like a thrashy riff now and then
Black metal and death metal are good too, power metal is underrated because it’s either associated with fags or autists.

Black metal and death metal are good too, power metal is underrated because it’s either associated with fags or autists.
Yeah I really like Blind Guardian and Demons & Wizards. The old BG had alot of thrash elements. Though it's more heavy metal than power imo

Yeah I really like Blind Guardian and Demons & Wizards. The old BG had alot of thrash elements. Though it's more heavy metal than power imo
Never heard of those bands, recommend me some and I’ll check ‘em out. I love groove/doom metal that right there is a hidden gem.

I got different playlists for the different sub genres but I listen to a lot of other genres other than metal to take a break.

Never heard of those bands, recommend me some and I’ll check ‘em out. I love groove/doom metal that right there is a hidden gem.

I got different playlists for the different sub genres but I listen to a lot of other genres other than metal to take a break.
Apart from what I mentioned

Within Temptation, Yousei Teikoku, Devilment

Mainly black and doom