Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you zoomercels (and maybe late millennialcels) were cyberbullied?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In this forum bullying has been discussed a lot and many users here have experienced irl but never seen the online version. Like getting hateful or harassing messages on social media, people spreading false rumors, etc. I remember when I started middle school and facebook was still popular I would get the ocasional hate message or foids ironically telling me "I want to date you" to mock me, but it was never something too serious. I still hated it tho and blocked a bunch of people.

Biggest thing was when an idiot from my class created a fake facebook profile with my name. He sent some friend requests to other classmates and even my parents so everyone was sus and asked me if I had created a second account. I thought it wasn't a big deal but the teacher overheard it, the guy got in big trouble and had to delete it the same day :feelshaha:

What about you?

I had close to no online presence before making an account here

images

Nope, the bullying was always IRL

Yes, one of the first to get cyberpullied back in 2010.

Cyberbullying is not real

Yes, in online games when I was 15-17. I myself tried to bully other players.

That’s not real. JFL this forum is essentially just that term

Just close the site loser

No, fortunately.

I cyberbullied the people who bullied me irl. I always picked on the popular kids. Someone needed to take them down a few pegs.

Cyber bullying is rare (actual cyber bullying that affects you irl) and if you got your details leaked everywhere for trolls to catch up, like Chris chan, then it's your fault

No, thankfully none of that shit existed then.

In this forum bullying has been discussed a lot and many users here have experienced irl but never seen the online version. Like getting hateful or harassing messages on social media, people spreading false rumors, etc. I remember when I started middle school and facebook was still popular I would get the ocasional hate message or foids ironically telling me "I want to date you" to mock me, but it was never something too serious. I still hated it tho and blocked a bunch of people.

Biggest thing was when an idiot from my class created a fake facebook profile with my name. He sent some friend requests to other classmates and even my parents so everyone was sus and asked me if I had created a second account. I thought it wasn't a big deal but the teacher overheard it, the guy got in big trouble and had to delete it the same day :feelshaha:

What about you?
As a zoomercel I was not cyberbullied at all. I had heard a few stories of cyberbullying happening in my schools but it was not very present for the most part. I think most people didn't care what others did online at that time.
But then again I have never had much of a social media presence. Especially outside here or besides anonymous forum sites like 4chan, which is whete i do some or most of my online socializing.I do have accounts and do follow people I know (or knew) in real life, but for the most part I never posted pictures or content and was just a ghost who watched and observed rather than participated. And I was okay with that mostly.

In World of Warcraft. Fucking Twinks and Gankers.

IMG 9092
IMG 9091
IMG 9094

Yep, my ex-crush did, I hate her so fucking much now I’m glad she blocked me, because I don’t think I’ll forgive that betrayal trash insensitive foid in my life ever again, I’m still traumatized by it to this day including her friend that cyber-bullied me. French people have a stereotype of being assholes and most women in France are feminists westernized brainwashed douchebags anyway who will only date Chads which makes me sad because I still like white girls. The 2nd girl was also from France but boy and boy I was so jealous of her ex-boyfriend that she kept missing I wish I was him just to get my 2nd crush to catch feelings for me from a few months later how ever she’s a narcissist judge mental Jezebel so I guess I should be thankful that I dodged the bullet if I did tried to and her ex-boyfriend is a Bad Boy that she was describing on her posts. She talked to me in the comments and when she unfollowed and blocked me I knew it’s time to accept myself as an Incel because all foids do is block me

Attachments

• IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Seriously, cyberbullying is the easiest to deal with usually. Unless they get a hold of your personal phone, which you can change anyways, or where you work/live.