Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other youngcels feel like everyone is against them at school?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I don’t feel like I’m getting bullied, I just feel as if they’re all just waiting for me to fuck up and break. It’s tiring trying to be intimidating so people don’t fuck with you, I live in an animal kingdom.

i feel like everyone in the world is against me

Thats why i hate school

Way back when I was in school I mostly felt like an outcasted ghost but like you OP I also recognized the hostile environment I was in and always felt the need to be on guard against potential threats in order to defend myself if physically attacked.

Its as a wise man once said or I think someone said something along these lines once...

“ZOG schools are not institutions of learning, they are gladiator academies”.

Yeah, ZOG schools are far more like ZOG’s prisons than anywhere you should actually send your children.

Way back when I was in school I mostly felt like an outcasted ghost but like you OP I also recognized the hostile environment I was in and always felt the need to be on guard against potential threats in order to defend myself if physically attacked.

Its as a wise man once said or I think someone said something along these lines once...

Yeah, ZOG schools are far more like ZOG’s prisons than anywhere you should actually send your children.
The worst thing about it is that it’s always the normies that pose a threat. Trying to mog anyone they can in order to gain some status for a crumb of pussy, I’ve noticed the chads in my school are actually chill because they know they can be themselves and still be drowning in that jb pussy.

Confirmed. Once i could fight well enough i escaped. Because the fights just got bigger and WORSE.

School was the worst.

Not anything new tbh. I was always cast aside when it came to forming groups of work and other stuff like sports.

We need to go ape

Luckily for me in school students weren't against me per say, but they definitely ignored my existence. Sometimes I was picked on verbally but that when the normies were super bored, I was usually invisible.

"People aren't against you; they are for themselves" my ass, the second apes realize you're defenseless and alone, they will gang up on you like hyenas and exploit your well being solely for their entertainment

Everyone is against everyone.