Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any plans for Valentine’s Day?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Take a large gulp of whiskey, and maybe huff some paint - then you could imagine having someone care about you on Valentine’s Day.

Study,draw,rot in bad

“Yeah, me and me hand are driving to Laguna Beach, and I’m going to rent a motel room and probably whack off until I fall asleep in a puddle of my own tears (among other things).”

“I’m going to drive to an empty parking lot, sit in my car, and think about high school - as a 32-year-old virgin.”

No, I dont celebrate made up holidays

I will ask out foids.

same thing i do every valentines: give my anime figs a cupcake

No, I dont celebrate made up holidays
If you were a sexhaver, you wouldn’t say this. Your answer would’ve something like “ it’s commercial but I’m gonna have a good time with my gf. We will go …….”

If you were a sexhaver, you wouldn’t say this. Your answer would’ve something like “ it’s commercial but I’m gonna have a good time with my gf. We will go …….”
Well, guess what? Im not a sex haver

Jerking off, I don't care about that faggy holiday

Take a large gulp of whiskey, and maybe huff some paint - then you could imagine having someone care about you on Valentine’s Day.
Yes, I'm gonna get down on one knee, and eat her box of chocolates

I’m gonna propose to my oneitis in front of the Eiffel Tower

large caliber loaded (in gta online to grief other's sell missions) :feelskek:

sleep,eat,shit,jerking off, rot, sleep, wake up.

repeat same cycle

Take a shit and not wash my hands and work around food so I can terrorize sex havers

Taking my 5'8 hourglass body shaped brunette wife who has a soft voice and green eyes to the fancy steak house in the richest part of our city (in the sims 4)

gaming and cooming after work.