Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Valentine’s Day

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
This might seem like a water wet thread but I’m fine with that. I hate Valentine’s Day and all of its promotion.

Valentine’s Day is a Jew ceo holiday to increase sales because foids are the biggest consumers on the planet.And it’s so brutal on Valentine’s Day because when I used to be in school I’d get made fun of for not having one, and I feel sorry for all my brocels who also have to deal with this brutal holiday. We don’t have anything to look forward to No Gf while all the normies and sexhavers post their significant others. While I and others rot alone on this shitty holiday.

Food Drink Water GIF

GrAY

What is that ? literal who day :feelshehe:
every day is the same in my basement
i also don´t go outside :feelshmm:

cum is white

Valentine's Day is gay. Even if it's just all heterosexual couples, it's still gay as hell.

PDAs are cringey as it is.

Most brutal day for us

If you don't go outside, there's no difference though.

Don’t go outside on that cursed day and the day before it.

When is that day?

This might seem like a water wet thread but I’m fine with that. I hate Valentine’s Day and all of its promotion.

Valentine’s Day is a Jew ceo holiday to increase sales because foids are the biggest consumers on the planet.And it’s so brutal on Valentine’s Day because when I used to be in school I’d get made fun of for not having one, and I feel sorry for all my brocels who also have to deal with this brutal holiday. We don’t have anything to look forward to No Gf while all the normies and sexhavers post their significant others. While I and others rot alone on this shitty holiday.
Same bro people are garbage unlimited rejections and foids used to call me a creep, I hated high school, it was a nightmare for me, although I still try to self-improve myself on Red Pill content in high school, but still as an adult only rejections for you and me :redpill::cryfeels::feelscry::incel::feels: