Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else bored of video games ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Playing video games feels like a chore to me now it’s not fun anymore I only do it to pass the time I get bored really fast playing video games I don’t think it’s because my attention span got shorter because I can watch a 2 hour movie or YouTube video without getting tired of it but gaming just doesn’t inflight that spark in me anymore now it’s a dead passion

I'm bored of everything right now. I want to live an actual life, but I'm hamstrung by the 'tism. Can't even function among people. I fucking hate my parents for having done this to me.

Yeah,mostly cause it's summer and the heat makes me even more lethargic. I found that during winter my gaming passion comes back,for a little while at least.

yes
Elden Ring was good tbh but then I beat it and now theres nothing else

No, i want to be better at competitive ones

Around 6 years since games lost appeal to me

All copes have an end. And even when you find a new one, you can't appreciate them at the capacity that Chad does. Chad gets to enjoy his hobbies on top of having a fulfilling life. He can share his hobbies with his gf, children and friends. Incels will more easily experience burnout from playing vidya because of this.

Last edited:
I'm bored of everything right now. I want to live an actual life, but I'm hamstrung by the 'tism. Can't even function among people. I fucking hate my parents for having done this to me.