Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anyone else a slow worker?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Physically and mentally. I was recently painting fence panels and it took me well over 40 minutes to paint one side of a single panel and after the fourth I was too tired to carry on, I'm not fat or anything.

Last edited:
yeah me too, why rush it it's not like they will pay me more if I do it faster. always do the bare minimum to not get fired when you wage slave :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I've got an office job, haven't even received a single email today. I get paid $34/hr to literally do nothing. It's remote too.

I've got an office job, haven't even received a single email today. I get paid $34/hr to literally do nothing. It's remote too.
Lucky, I get paid less then that under constant stress. I am out:feelsrope:

Lucky, I get paid less then that under constant stress. I am out:feelsrope:
You low key deserve a good paying job for your suffering. No one talks about it but low paying jobs are always the most stressful and where you're most likely to get fired and least likely to develop new skills. Theyre deadends

Thankfully this was just a bit of paid yard work for a relative, I don't think I could make a living from being this slow.

Yeah, I just can't seem to match the speed of any of my coworkers, and people, especially management, are always pressuring me to work faster and criticizing my slow speed, even though to me, it feels like I'm working at lightspeed. I don't know what the issue is.

I think they just like to pick on us because we're low social value males.