Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else feel lack of empathy towards sex-havers?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Say you are watching a documentary about a normie dude in his 20's who lost his family, job and gf due to a series of economical and emotional downfalls. Or develops some kind of life-threatening disease such as cancer or a lethal virus, ends up as a vegetable or basically every kind of tragedy you can think of. But one thing you must remember is that individual has experienced life perhaps 100x better than yours, however you don't know what kind of person he actually is and yet, you give 0 flying fucks about it. Hell, even pointing and laughing at his trivial misfortunes because you know he's outlived you by a landslide. This applies to people you know IRL also

The booty call sealed his fate bitch normie ass

I feel lack of empathy to anyone

Empathy is for cucks.

I feel empathy, I just know that incels have it worse.

Empathy is for cucks.
If your mother's cat gets squished after crossing the road at a bad time and leaves her heartbroken, you wouldn't feel anything?

youre a cuck if you have empathy towards them.

youre a cuck if you have empathy towards them.
That's good, nice to see I'm not alone. But I still feel empathy for people like this

If your mother's cat gets squished after crossing the road at a bad time and leaves her heartbroken, you wouldn't feel anything?
I hate my mom's pets and watching them become roadkill would make my entire week. Don't care it would make mother heartbroken. She'll get over it.

That's good, nice to see I'm not alone. But I still feel empathy for people like this

its normal to have empathy towards weak people aka fellow incels

its normal to have empathy towards weak people aka fellow incels
Exactly the point I'm trying to make, empathy should be felt towards people who deserve it, but some people here don't seem to understand that.

Depends on what level of havers. If having it easy - no empathy. If struggling a lot - thats nearcel teritory, and so of empathy

Emphaty to evil? Dont make me laugh.

Society want us to empathize with societal approved normie's issues. Since I am not part of society I cannot feel any empathy for a normie. Also, signalling your suffering is a mating strategy for normies, most normies use their issues to get pussy. A lot of normies exploit the suffering of other people just to set a giant virtue signalling machine and extract money with it.

In conclusion, empathy is what makes you manipulable, this is the weapon normies are using against us, to their advantage. When refusing to be a normie, you should also free yourself from empathy towards them. I can only empathize with a confirmed and verified incel, like ER for example.

Elliot Rodger was the true victim.

i have no empathy for cucks and foids