Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else feel like everything in life has to go wrong for you?

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
Like there's some force or something, that is beyond our control, that makes it so that we have to have the worst luck possible, that we are forbidden from being happy, that our entire existence revolves around suffering and being nothing more than punching bags for others. Ever feel that way?

For me it ranges from seemingly small, not-so-noteworthy situations (ie shoelaces getting untied at stupid moments when you can't stop to fix them), all the way to life-changing, traumatic experiences (lifelong bullying and social exclusion from peers). Even just today in class, everyone had to complete a task on the computers, and out of everyone in the entire classroom, it was my computer that had a problem where it was unable to launch the software needed to do the work, so I had to move to another computer. I was the one who had to be cursed with bad luck. Everything has to go wrong for me; things just never work in my favour. All the kids get handed an apple to eat? Mine's the only one that's all gross, bruised and mostly inedible. (That really happened to me once as a kid). I get a brand new expensive laptop as a gift for my birthday? That breaks down and stops working completely a month later (that happened to me too).

It's like every time I ever come marginally close to having good luck, life just snatches it away from me and yells: "Ha! That'll never be for you!"

I just can't win in this world...

Sometimes the Universe just doesn't like you.

Yup, in my case also especially to try to be an entrepreneur each and every time there's a flaw or the other that prevents me from going ahead. It's also as if the flaw wasn't there then somebody would've already done it. Yet new deals come up every day.

same position a lot.

I almost failed a highschool comp sci exam because my comp wouldn’t load the Java ide and the roastie prof wouldn’t let me change comp

Had to take it to the head of science to get it fixed

I have especially bad karma when it comes to tech
I bought a gaming setup for £1700 which stopped working after a month
Bought a laptop for £700 which stopped working right after the return period (no warranty)
I bought a brand new expensive samsung weeks ago and dropped it on the first day

Bought a laptop for £700 which stopped working right after the return period (no warranty)
I bought a brand new expensive samsung weeks ago and dropped it on the first day
Damn I have that with external HDDs.

Damn, as a poorcel just reading this hurt badly.

I have very bad luck with technology too. I've had three hard drives corrupt on me before for seemingly no reason. I'm sorry to hear these happened to you though...

Damn I have that with external HDDs.
it was the motherboard that was faulty for me. I had to replace it with a shitty low end board £200 down the drain because the warranty for the board expired

Nothing in my life has gone right. My entire life has been a fucking slog through waist deep HIV pozzed nigger cum ever since I was about 15/16 and videogames and anime quit making my dopamine receptors fire.