Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else feel like they don't even fit in here

I don't start trolling a forum until after I get banned or ganged up on... then I start creating new handles and go hogwild to spite the entire community. Have done this on hundreds of forums at least.
That's a waste of time.

It's over if you have a gf. Chad does not need a gf to have sex daily.
If you are not slaying in 2018 you are subhuman. Just rope already if you only get LTRs.
If wamen smile at you you are genetic trash. When Chad walks in all women undress and lay down.
You missed out on life if your teachers didn't molest you. Chad got detention everyday and it consisted hot milf sex.

Not really, I've been repeatedly accused of trolling for some reason, despite not doing anything of the sort. It seems like a lot of people here are younger and just awkward. I haven't seen a single picture of anyone here that is so ugly they couldn't possibly attract a romantic partner (but that doesn't mean that they will, or that they'll be able to follow through or maintain it as a relationship -- I understand that part).

I think maybe we should have a board or subforum solely for truecels. We experience a kind of isolation that (and no offense, I'm not trying to minimize how shitty any form of involuntary celibacy is) is really impossible to understand until you are older and realize that you are actual genetic trash, and understand what that means for your place in society.

Not really, I've been repeatedly accused of trolling for some reason, despite not doing anything of the sort. It seems like a lot of people here are younger and just awkward. I haven't seen a single picture of anyone here that is so ugly they couldn't possibly attract a romantic partner (but that doesn't mean that they will, or that they'll be able to follow through or maintain it as a relationship -- I understand that part).

I think maybe we should have a board or subforum solely for truecels. We experience a kind of isolation that (and no offense, I'm not trying to minimize how shitty any form of involuntary celibacy is) is really impossible to understand until you are older and realize that you are actual genetic trash, and understand what that means for your place in society.

I would be in favor of an subforum for wizard-age incels (30+). Incels were run out of Wizchan years ago. We really aren't welcome anywhere.