Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else getting High on panic attacks?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I don’t know why but I’m feeling so fucked and bad these days

it’s like getting worse

Can someone help me or advise some good thing for me?

Cope by some means...As males, we will never be privileged like petite foids.

Sleep and eat properly, don’t drink anything with caffeine.

Sleep and eat properly, don’t drink anything with caffeine.
Thanks bro ,I just want to not exist these days and it gets very very bad for me ,I think these days are my last

I regularly thought that I'm dying from a heartattack for a year or so ... it was freaking horrible. I slept with the lights on so I could find my phone quickly to call 911 and shit like that. Thank god I'm over it.
Can't really give tipps, but I was thinking about death alot in that time and I told myself it's not actually that bad if it happens, my life sucks anyways etc. wrote my will and stuff, that made it a bit better. Now that I think about it I'm actually happy about my conclusions about death and life that I only came to because of the panic attacks. Basically what I learned is that life is far more scary than death if you really think about it and that your life is basically meaningless anyways, but yeah whatever .... good luck

I regularly thought that I'm dying from a heartattack for a year or so ... it was freaking horrible. I slept with the lights on so I could find my phone quickly to call 911 and shit like that. Thank god I'm over it.
Can't really give tipps, but I was thinking about death alot in that time and I told myself it's not actually that bad if it happens, my life sucks anyways etc. wrote my will and stuff, that made it a bit better. Now that I think about it I'm actually happy about my conclusions about death and life. Basically what I learned is that life is far more scary than death if you really think about it and that your life is basically meaningless anyways, but yeah whatever .... good luck
Yeah I like lamplight more than sunlight also I did have a heart attack 2 years ago was hospitalized late due to my evil mother telling “it was all in my head” while I did have a cardiac arrest

But whatever man yeah ,I just wish to be a demon ghost when I die and punish the evil scum and haunt my mother

Yeah I like lamplight more than sunlight also I did have a heart attack 2 years ago was hospitalized late due to my evil mother telling “it was all in my head” while I did have a cardiac arrest

But whatever man yeah ,I just wish to be a demon ghost when I die and punish the evil scum and haunt my mother
How old are you? Are you fat? Smoking or drinking?