Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Getting gyno surgery in Egypt for $700

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I was born with fucking gyno tits and I’ve had it since I was a kid. It’s not even a little bit it’s a fucking LOT.
Finally I’m getting the surgery I don’t care. I didn’t tell anyone I know and I’m going alone.

All this FUCKING EFFORT. ALL UNNOTICED .

People on Reddit told me it’s dangerous but IDGAF . Better than having fucking TITS.

No gyno for your puffy nips.

I was born with fucking gyno tits and I’ve had it since I was a kid. It’s not even a little bit it’s a fucking LOT.
Finally I’m getting the surgery I don’t care. I didn’t tell anyone I know and I’m going alone.

People on Reddit told me it’s dangerous but IDGAF . Better than having fucking TITS.
So your half man half female?

It could have been worse, Some men are born with vaginas, Some men are even born with a cock and a vagina right under the cock instead of a ballsack, Some women are born with dicks, Atleast its just tits hopefully your boobs isnt that big they are visible.

It could have been worse, Some men are born with vaginas, Some men are even born with a cock and a vagina right under the cock instead of a ballsack, Some women are born with dicks, Atleast its just tits hopefully your boobs isnt that big they are visible.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: wtf do you mean? It’s gyno do some research on it. Men can get it if they have high T during puberty

I researched all those surgeries for a lot of time and I wouldn't do it in Turkey because most Turkey surgeons are ego-surgeons and besides if something goes wrong you have no way to get your money back or confront them about it.

I would get European / American doctor instead but they are like x3 more expensive though.

I researched all those surgeries for a lot of time and I wouldn't do it in Turkey because most Turkey surgeons are ego-surgeons and besides if something goes wrong you have no way to get your money back or confront them about it.

I would get European / American doctor instead but they are like x3 more expensive though.
Worse than Turkey I’m doing it in Egypt . I can’t afford anything else. I’m NEET and rely on university loan. I have nothing to lose

if the gyno aint that bad u dont need it unless u literally got BREASTS

Worse than Turkey I’m doing it in Egypt . I can’t afford anything else. I’m NEET and rely on university loan. I have nothing to lose
Good luck

It should still be ok. And if you got no money then it is what it is, not like you have much options.

Me, I rather pay extra, I don't wanna die just after my life might improve JFL.

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: wtf do you mean? It’s gyno do some research on it. Men can get it if they have high T during puberty
Im not gonna look up manboobs, Why dont you elaborate more in this thread hmm

if the gyno aint that bad u dont need it unless u literally got BREASTS
Ive got a lot. Even when I extreme dieted to starvation level I still had them

I support you OP. Just go ahead.

Good luck habibi

lmao retard

Im not gonna look up manboobs, Why dont you elaborate more in this thread hmm
high estrogen causes breast tissue to form in males, which is gyno. high estrogen can be caused by high T if your body converts it to estrogen for whatever reason, so fatasses (fat increases estrogen) and bodybuilders who inject roids get it.

high estrogen causes breast tissue to form in males, which is gyno. high estrogen can be caused by high T if your body converts it to estrogen for whatever reason, so fatasses (fat increases estrogen) and bodybuilders who inject roids get it.
Yeah I’ve had it since puberty

Good luck man.

I have gyno too since puberty :feelsrope:it was bad when I was a fatcel

enlargement of a man's breasts, usually due to hormoneimbalance or hormone therapy. It’s when testosterone converts to oestrogen usually in puberty some men get it
Brutal, I hope you get your surgery, Godspeed!

Getting it next week and I’m gonna feel suicidal because I have to take a break from gym for like 14 days