Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a shit father?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
I didn't grow up with my biological father, and view my stepdad as my real dad, but tbh, both were shit in different ways. My bio dad was a distant, irresponsible drunk. My dad (the one i grew up with) is a spineless beta that would take out his daily work frustrations on me

Having a shitty father figure is part of the formula in making an incel, from the answers on this thread.

My dad was in and out for a while there. He was a complete brainlet though.

Sorry I'm white myself, but white does not equate to not-incel or parents blindly backing females due to them being easier to raise.

I am aware ethnics have very abusive Fathers. This one guy on YouTube, doing walking in the rain London video street guides, did a confessional of untold abuse at the hands of his Chinese Father. It was quite ASMR and relaxing, but the guy was 33 when he made the video and obviously still suffering the aftermath.
Yeah totally agree whites can have bad parents, but the good thing is white parents won't expect shit from you when you're older, and also a lot of white parents because they don't have shit Asian culture, can end up admitting they got it wrong, because now they're screwed, so try to fix things as best they can.

Terribly abusive upbringings like mine are incredibly rare in upper middle class families like mine, and it's one of the big reasons why I'm so fucked up now, along with my treatment from women, but also it's sort of why I have whatever success I do have, because I've been fighting since day 1 for what everyone else was given, and because I'm totally cold to the world and have zero emotions, so I can always make calculated decisions

Yeah totally agree whites can have bad parents, but the good thing is white parents won't expect shit from you when you're older.

Well here in the UK my Father was told by his abusive mother (my Grandmother) that he had to chip in on her care home costs. Reality was he didn't legally have to pay shit. I found out from my Mother my Dad had been excluded from any significant inheritance compared to his two immediate brothers.

He tried repeating the cycle of abuse with me, until I contacted a solicitor who confirmed nothing legally about that was true. So either my Father is a complete low IQ fuckwit or he felt he had some bizarre emotional obligation he'd be treated more favourably if he put his Mum in a good care home.
It didn't work out so that that hatred and resentment was directed at me.

Last edited:
My dad was a piece of shit but not because he was distant. In fact he was quite the opposite he was basically a helicopter parent, set very high standards and goals for me and he was also very violent.
In short he was and still is a massive dickhead.
BUT i dont think his behaviour has much to do with my situation today. Inceldom is caused solely by looks.
My subhuman looks are to blame. But i guess you could say my dad is also to blame for giving me his shit genes.

Well here in the UK my Father was told by his abusive mother (my Grandmother) that he had to chip in on her care home costs. Reality was he didn't legally have to pay shit. I found out from my Mother my Dad had been excluded from any significant inheritance compared to his two immediate brothers.

He tried repeating the cycle of abuse with me, until I contacted a solicitor who confirmed nothing legally about that was true. So either my Father is a complete low IQ fuckwit or he felt he had some bizarre emotional obligation he'd be treated more favourably if he put his Mum in a good care home.
It didn't work out so that that hatred and resentment was directed at me.
same, but in my father's case due to how UK law views assets within a trust vs outside a trust, my father didnt need to pitch in with money for his abusive parents but he needed to basically be there emotional support because he was the only competent one out of the siblings, then when they died he found out he was left a smaller part of the estate than other 2 Haha.

he was always super abusive to me as a kid, constantly told me I'd never be anything, say I would never be good enough for any girl, and was also violent as hell, but that stopped one day when I blocked his shit and fronted up till my sister separated us and it was pretty clear I'd bury him if he took it any.further.

took me ages to.get over that shit and get my mind right, but it all went for a toss couple of years ago after I met this noodle, but yeah I think fucked up parents are definitely a top 5 incel trait

Yes, it's still haunting me. Never got a good foundation to build on as a result, I assume.

I inherited Aspergers from my fathers side of family so it was over before it began, I was raised in a normal family, parents have been married 38 years but I was never going to turn out normal with the mind I have.

The thing that annoys me though is that my father passed Aspergers on to me yet he is the one who never was supportive about it, telling me that I was too quiet and that I needed to make friends at school. He doesn't even notice that he gave it to me even though his brother my uncle is just as socially inept as me. My life is just a repeat of my uncles, my uncle has been a fisherman recluse his whole life and spends his days in a tin hut.

Last edited: