Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anyone else here feel like fucking their cousin?

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
I cant stop jacking off to my cousin. She was bending over to get something once and I saw her shirt lift up and a great view of her ass crack and lowerback. I immedietly took a picture... and the best part was she had a tramp stamp. I cant stop jacking off to that picture. I wanna make a move on her but that probable consequences of that action would be so detramental...

If you had a hot ass cousin and she wanted to fuck you, would you go for it?

No, I am a pussy and I am very sure. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
I cant stop jacking off to my cousin. She was bending over to get something once and I saw her shirt lift up and a great view of her ass crack and lowerback. I immedietly took a picture... and the best part was she had a tramp stamp. I cant stop jacking off to that picture. I wanna make a move on her but that probable consequences of that action would be so detramental...

That's not even a real nuclear blast. That's computer generated.

Before I was Christian, I felt this same exact thing, I wanted to do it with my cousin. Feelings went away after a while.

Hell yeah. I have a hot ass cousin too and I'd fuck the shit out of her. But making a move, in my case as in yours, would 100% likely result only in an absolute shitstorm.

No, and dont make a move I'm guessing you just like the taboo aspect of it and you'll get over your little fetish, not to mention you're a fucking incel and shes way less likely to say yes than any other girl.

Yes. Wish I could while she was still hot 12 years ago

Where’s the pic of your hot ass tramp stamped cousin? Lol

i want to fuck your cousin and yes bro

Still no. His dad (my uncle) is a 6'2 gymchad who would easily beat the crap out of me

6129761E 65AE 474F BDAE D17B2E83CF29

I don't know my cousins.

Why fuck your cousin when you can go fuck yourself? :cool:

incest is bad kiddo, it makes me wincest.