Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else inherited their moms jawline?

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Most femalea are incels and corrupt the genetic pool

Have my moms subhuman uppereyelid exposure, I agree ugly females should be terminated

Last edited:
Nobody in my family has a strong jawline

Feminine features on man is a death sentence.

u dont 'inherit' a female jawline

only thing my mom gave me was her short height

No, im a carbon copy of my dad except im beta as fuck. He was so manly. Even worked in construction when i cant even hammer a nail.

u dont 'inherit' a female jawline
The son is more likely to look like his mother, while the daughter is more likely to look her like her father, so yes, your mom's appearance affects your own. Because of her I'm short, have a recessed chin and subhuman jaw.

I wish I inherited my mom's eye area, I'd have hunter eyes.

I have my moms subhuman downward growth

I fucking wish. My mom has a normal jaw, bit bigger than most women. My dad has a tiny jaw with no chin. I got my dad's jaw. I don't think I'd be incel if I got my mom's jaw genes.

I have inherited mom's manly strong, pointy chin but i'm fat so i can't know how my jawline would look.

Yes, along with the rest of her facial bones. She's a frail 5'1 90lb woman with recessed and narrow facial bones. I look like a circus freak with the face of a deformed manlet and 6'4 height.