Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else stop watching anime because of the foid characters?

rhodie

rhodie

aldebaran mystery
-
I genuinely cannot watch or enjoy any anime just because of the oversaturation of female characters in pretty much every show, I find this to be a problem in all media and not just cuckime.

Thoughts?

I never watched chinese cartoons in the first place tbh

I never watched chinese cartoons in the first place tbh
I used to just to pass time, some of them are interesting but it's really fucking annoying how focused they all are on foid characters, especially the insufferable voice actors

Used to be my favorite cope but can't look at it the same now, especially romance. I just watch anime where the main character is a self insert isekaimaxxer or mecha.

When the fuck are they making new re zero episodes

I liked that but as it stands, I do not tolerate shows with romantic themes in anyway

I can't believe I used to watch romance animes

Used to be my favorite cope but can't look at it the same now, especially romance. I just watch anime where the main character is a self insert isekaimaxxer or mecha.
Evangelion was ruined for me because of the cuck theme

Anime is too cucked to watch

I genuinely cannot watch or enjoy any anime just because of the oversaturation of female characters in pretty much every show, I find this to be a problem in all media and not just cuckime.

Thoughts?
I cant stand theyre annoying voices anymore, i was more into it as a bluepilled cuck, Now i just cant stand the meme gender

No anime tiddies for u inkwel

Yea I haven’t watched anime in years they just have so many foid characters it’s fucking annoying

Everything has been tainted by foids. Games, movies, animes, cartoons. And there are always predefine foid characters: the "badass", alpha , mary sue foid, the bitchy but well intentioned and the "not like other girls".

if i od on blackpills , ill def not feel like watching anything with harem love or foid shit, but if i dissociate from the blackpill for a bit i can sort of cope with moe/foid characters in anime

based and gaypilled

Thoughts?
Honestly true for every kind of entertainment. Love, sex and relationships are some of the most common themes and today it's all painfully dishonest bluepilled garbage. Not only the envy aspect ruins it for me, or how you get reminded of your own lonlyness and misery, but also all the fucking lies and how unfairly men are always percieved no matter what and how easily anything women do is accepted as reasonable and all their transgressions are forgiven.

While there hasn’t been much movement on Re:Zero season 3 in a while, we at least got confirmation at this year’s AnimeJapan 2023 event that a third season is in production.

On 25th March 2023, Japanese media conglomerate Kadokawa announced a third season was in production.

Currently, there is no more information on the third season’s release window beyond that, but if we were to speculate, we might expect it could arrive in early 2024.

I love animu women. They are prettier than real women ever could be, and have pleasant voices borrowed from Japanese singers, and behave as a fantasy writer decides for them to behave. It's good to switch your brain off sometimes and enjoy moving drawings.

Only manga I read recently with a romance focus was chainsaw man
Otherwise I try to avoid it, stuff like DBZ is better for my mental health

Anime doesn't show real people, therefore, the rules of human nature cannot be applied to them.

I cant stand theyre annoying voices anymore
I went full circle on this. At first everything sounded ear piercing, then I grew to tolerate it somewhat and now Im back to getting really irritated when I hear their voices.

I love animu women. They are prettier than real women ever could be, and have pleasant voices borrowed from Japanese singers, and behave as a fantasy writer decides for them to behave. It's good to switch your brain off sometimes and enjoy moving drawings.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back