Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone else taking a break from this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
This response by @13k was just sad. Another guy who was brutally affected by the blackpill just like Tellem-T was.

To anyone thinking of taking a break from posting here, what are some ideas of coping?

I only take breaks because I think the userbase's autism is too much. Now that @13k is taking a break, fortunately there's less rampant autism.

I only take breaks because I think the userbase's autism is too much. Now that @13k is taking a break, fortunately there's less rampant autism.
Agreed. They guy is a legit truecel but still blames race for some reason.

only the weak need breaks

what did he say? I literally cannot do anything right now but post here, I'm too weak.

i tried taking a break in feb, didnt work so well.

Agreed. They guy is a legit truecel but still blames race for some reason.
I'm also a truecel but at least I know better than to project my racial self-hatred onto others.

what did he say? I literally cannot do anything right now but post here, I'm too weak.

Oh, i did forget to mention what 13k said. On another thread he said he was thinking of taking a 3 month break from this site because the racepill just became too much for him to handle.

Oh, i did forget to mention what 13k said. On another thread he said he was thinking of taking a 3 month break from this site because the racepill just became too much for him to handle.
Yeah it's understandable. The way he sees the world has drastically changed, constantly posting here is only going to make him go crazy.

I have nothing else to do.

This site is pretty much all I have.

352ima

i may cardiocel again, good that you got the knowledge early on i remember how much of a cuck i was in your age, just lol at having no father anyways, dont do gymcel except your desperate af gettign a cunt ( what shouldnt be your goal ) or cope till oblivion , drink alcohol from your patents or some sh it and chill

18 hours a day for the past few months

this place isnt really all that busy and there isnt really anywhere else to go

18 hours a day for the past few months

this place isnt really all that busy and there isnt really anywhere else to go
That’s what happens when the same 30 user are only posting

Just raid normie servers and blackpill them on their looks in discord, it's so fun watching their reactions tbh tbh I've been doing that all day tfw now phone verification needed tbh tbh ; _ ;

I tend to take breaks for a few hours and then I come back later. I just learn new things in the meantime. I am thinking about actually starting my Japanese studies a year earlier

I tend to take breaks for a few hours and then I come back later. I just learn new things in the meantime. I am thinking about actually starting my Japanese studies a year earlier
du könntest ja japanologie studieren, just lol or lern it yourself

du könntest ja japanologie studieren, just lol or lern it yourself
Studying Japanese in university is not really necessary to learn Japanese. I just learn it at home, since the internet gives me enough resources.

i don't take breaks anymore

The truth is brutal but being in denial for me was worse. I hope our incel brethren can return soon. We're at war with cuckistan and we need every last man we have waging black pill jihad against the normies.

im just bored now since Tellem-T left

No. I plan on staying active as long as this site is up.

Maybe after 10000 posts

Yeah. If I come back I'm a cuck.

On another thread he said he was thinking of taking a 3 month break from this site because the racepill just became too much for him to handle.
KEK :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@13k has been one of the greatest posters here. We all have the tendency to forget what value someone has brought to our lifes, once we have extracted that value. 13k wrote some of the best threads ever to have been posted on a forum, well written, referenced with scientific sources from peer reviewed journals. Not many posters do that here. Most members post low-effort, low-IQ threads that have nothing new to add. But this nigga single-handedly woke many of us up. Now that we have been racepilled to the bone, almost nothing could surprise ethnicels anymore. @13k you are an asset to this community, and I hope to see you stay here, but do what you gotta do.

Okay, that's enough cock sucking for today.

Tried for a couple of days, even requested a ban to keep me away but I become suicidal when I don't even have a place to vent in.