Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else's parents really controlling when it comes to money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm fucking 19 and whenever I come home with a pizza or sweets, my whore mother gives out to me for wasting money. Yeah, because spending maybe 20 - 30 euro a week on copes, while I work 20+ hours, will totally break the bank. She said if I continue buying food outside the house when there's food at home, i'll have to start paying rent. I told her that since she's a woman it's me that can tell her what she's allowed to spend her money on, not her. Fucking dumb controlling bitch. Little does she know I spent over a thousand euro on hookers :feelskek::feelzez::feelsokman:
And that was back when I was using my NEETbux to pay for them.

Why does she care how you spend your own money? JFL, sounds insufferable tbh.

Why does she care how you spend your own money? JFL, sounds insufferable tbh.
She’s just a controlling whore, always has been.
I kinda understood back when I was wasting birthday money and shit, but now I actually work and she’s still the same.

Yeas my dad is very controlling when it comes to how i spend my money. Despite the fact that i'm 22

she's going to make you pay rent because you bought a few lunches?

what the fuck is wrong with her?

she's going to make you pay rent because you bought a few lunches?

what the fuck is wrong with her?

She's largely responsible for my mentalceldom. Always treated me like shit, hit me, told me i'm ugly, that I should kill myself. As a result I'm terrified of people, especially women. She's not as bad anymore, but she still believes that she should have a say in how I spend my OWN money.

my mom literally just casually asked me once to give her all my money because i am at risk of "spending it". she wanted like all my $8k unemployement bux

She's largely responsible for my mentalceldom. Always treated me like shit, hit me, told me i'm ugly, that I should kill myself. As a result I'm terrified of people, especially women. She's not as bad anymore, but she still believes that she should have a say in how I spend my OWN money.
brutal as fuck

I'm fucking 19, I work 20+ hours
well that is not much work.
"Cope like this, incel like that"
You are nothing but a kid.
Sitting infront of the computer all day when you are not """"working"""" can not get you out of your "inceldom"
Browsing this site at such a young age... well no wonder your parents say shit like that.

well that is not much work.
"Cope like this, incel like that"
You are nothing but a kid.
Sitting infront of the computer all day when you are not """"working"""" can not get you out of your "inceldom"
Browsing this site at such a young age... well no wonder your parents say shit like that.
Wtf are you talking about? 20+ hours is more than enough for a summer job. What I do when i'm not working doesn't really have anything to do with me spending money on food and games.
I've been here since I was 17. What the fuck else am I supposed to do until college?

No. It is rather the opposite for me. I often tell my mother to not waste money. I have my own NEETbux though.

yes my parents dumbfucks when it comes to money. have no budget , waste money on dumb shit and then cheap niggers on important shit