Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone ever work at a supermarket as a bagger?

N

Nunber

Recruit
★★
I worked at a place called marketbasket in the states bagging groceries when i was 14 and shit was the worst with their dumb fuck dress code had to wear a tie and button up just to stand for 8 hrs and bag groceries while the faggot managers sat behind you and just did nothing but laugh with each other and at lunch time all the young 20yr foids would come and get lunch and it was suifuel

Any customer service job is turbocharged suifuel.

Yes not as a bagger though. I just stocked stuff :feelscomfy:

lol over for baggercels

At walmart for a bit before they made me cashier. Cashiering was way more brutal and people were often assholes. At least I got compliments on my bagging skills instead of nasty attitudes all day. Shelf stocking is where it's at in retail. Great first job there.

Surprised it doesn’t make more people go ER in Minecraft

I did work at a super marked once… most co-workers were older roasties and are total cunts. But my boss was based we was openly racist, lol.