Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Anyone here basically blind? Wearing glasses is so brutal

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Without contacts or glasses I literally cannot see anything, I have to have my phone 3-4 inches from my nose to be able to read stuff on it and the world around me is just a blurry mess

The worst is that if youre have a big nose, no chin and a volleyball shaped head like me no frame fits you

Hipster frame - just looks plain bad and like you have no sense of style

Snowden glasses - you just look like a stereotypical nerd

I ran out of contacts last week and because of the virus there are waitlists everywhere so I had to go back to wearing glasses and my mom made a comment how they look crooked

The thing is there is nothing wrong with my glasses, its just that my face is so asymmetric that it makes them look crooked and like they dont fit well

That was brutal ngl, made me so depressed, evolutionary speaking Im so unfit, a bear could sneak up on me and I wouldnt be able to see it until it starts mauling me

Yes.
Thick, black, square glasses.
Been like that since 9 years old

You're 6 feet tall and white ImbecileSlayer

Everything is going to be alright

Yes but I wear contacts instead of glasses

I am neither of those things tbh
Youre a liar ImbecileSlayer, a terrible liar

Ya, trying on glasses in the store is brutal since I look terrible in all of them (and without them too).

Not blind but I just had to get glasses although mine were too small had to send back to get bigger ones jfl.

I want a blind gf like molly burke tho

No, but almost everyone in my family needs to use

Without contacts or glasses I literally cannot see anything, I have to have my phone 3-4 inches from my nose to be able to read stuff on it and the world around me is just a blurry mess

The worst is that if youre have a big nose, no chin and a volleyball shaped head like me no frame fits you

I ran out of contacts last week and because of the virus there are waitlists everywhere so I had to go back to wearing glasses and my mom made a comment how they look crooked

The thing is there is nothing wrong with my glasses, its just that my face is so asymmetric that it makes them look crooked and like they dont fit well

That was brutal ngl, made me so depressed, evolutionary speaking Im so unfit, a bear could sneak up on me and I wouldnt be able to see it until it starts mauling me
If you can read anything without glasses you automatically mog me

Watch this bro, you will be shocked. Maybe you can unlock this power as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wryk8kwFuPM&ab_channel=nonlkyonis

Glasses since 7yo. I prolly needed them younger but teachers thought i was just playing and being funny when i said i cant read the board or read my book

boys would throw my glasses to the floor and laugh because i couldnt find them

Wearing glasses is cucked,My eyes are fucking useless but i dont wear glasses,Why? Because its over for me anyways and i dont have to see npc faces anymore haha.

Glasses since 6. Glassespill is very underrated here, if you have to wear them from a young age it's over for you because of school.

I try not to wear them, but my eyes get sore after straining to focus on distant objects the entire day.

Glasses since 7yo. I prolly needed them younger but teachers thought i was just playing and being funny when i said i cant read the board or read my book

boys would throw my glasses to the floor and laugh because i couldnt find them
That is so fucking brutal man. I can’t relate since I don’t have glasses and never had them before but none of us deserve to go through that shit man. Tell me their names, I WILL SLAUGHTER THEM ALL.

brutal

I wear glasses as well but my sight isn't that bad, so I can get away with not wearing them at least when it's not night time