Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here get attention from fags?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I get attention from fags but absolutely none from women. In my work I've had a couple of men trying to flirt with me. Maybe it's due to my short stature (5'5), they think I'm going to be the bottom-bitch.

Does the reps in .me count ?

No.

I would punch him in the face if a fag tried to flirt with me.

No, and they better not. If it's gay, I don't play.

A few times when I was younger

no, but then again I never go out

I bet along with fags as well as anyone else. None ever hit on me though.

Yes, but that's only because they have no standards.

gays are able to fuck everything

Its over over over. I guess they wouldnt feel a thing for me and thats good.

Yes. In this one dating site I joined I get a disproportionately large amount of attention from gays. It's disappointing especially considering that I typed in my profile that I am a heterosexual!

I get attention from fags but absolutely none from women. In my work I've had a couple of men trying to flirt with me. Maybe it's due to my short stature (5'5), they think I'm going to be the bottom-bitch.

I can already tell you act like a bottom bitch, because no gay man just flirts with a man they assume is straight and has a spine, they'd expect things to get violent so they don't make those kinds of jokes until you let them know you are ok with it

I'm seriously wondering how timid you are at work now

Brag thread tbh. Fag mogs me. :lul: :lul: :lul:

I used to be in furry groups and yeah, I got quite a few invitations for gay sex despite very clearly saying I'm straight

Once online and once outside a nightclub 8 years ago. I didn't even respond or talk to him, just felt very uncomfortable.