Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here get jacked and then tried approaching? If so what were your results.

A

Ashton-Il

Greycel
I'm in the difficult process of getting lean and cut. I've already lost over 30lbs and started to exercise regularly.
Has anyone here ever had any results in doing so?

If you're actually an incel then it will have no affect

The only real test is if you get jacked and then get approached. If you aren't incel, women approach you.

What do you think the results would be if they are still on this foum?
Survivorship bias much?

If they're here you know there results

I started going to the gym a few days ago, you can pm me 6 months later if you want

I did exactly that and the results were massive amounts of rejections.

details?...
I approached hundreds of foids in my 20s, most in open air events like carnival and college parties. Not much to say, I used direct game and got rejected hundreds of times.

I did exactly that and the results were massive amounts of rejections.
i seen your hands nigga, you were jacked before? i think OP is talking about jacked jacked, not lean and gymaxxed for a few years, but looking like a DBZ character

i seen your hands nigga, you were jacked before? i think OP is talking about jacked jacked, not lean and gymaxxed for a few years, but looking like a DBZ character
Yeah, I was more "ottermode" than a fisiculturist type. Should be more than enough, but not with my face.

Damn this kills my motivation. I had to endure a harsh diet to lose 30+ lbs and now my stomach is much flatter ( aiming for ab definition)

Fuck there is no hope it seems.

Yeah, I was more "ottermode" than a fisiculturist type. Should be more than enough, but not with my face.
nah, thats not enough to "wow" foids or overcome an ugly face. OP is probably meaning a level of jacked where you mog other men body wise, not just healthy lean.

Ive tried gymceling but I never got jacked

I was still considered ugly so no results

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back