Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here have anything to look forward to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
I'm already dead OP. I want to sleep forever ngl

I only look forward to wageslave and buy stuff like video games, surgery, driven license( @LastGerman ) ,scortcel,etc.
And in short term buy some vgame with moms money. Maybe I buy one this week.

Im excited for WW3

I grow dwarf fruit trees in planters that I have to bring inside in winter. (Tender perennials:) I look forward to eating clean figs lemons and oranges... Eventually. Probably a few years from now if they stay alive.

Also I grow food in my yard. Garlic, onions, and various spices. The idea of making a food forest is a good cope. Even though I won't benefit from it.

Never had interest in games. Except pua game. (Where I found out I was incel and it was pointless to waste my time...)

I don't look forward to much else.

most men never do

we just lie to ourselves and tell ourselves we'll all be chad or billionaires someday

I keep on coping everyday.
I'm currently writting a story and I'm developing a whole universe around it.

I grow dwarf fruit trees in planters that I have to bring inside in winter. (Tender perennials:) I look forward to eating clean figs lemons and oranges... Eventually. Probably a few years from now if they stay alive.

Also I grow food in my yard. Garlic, onions, and various spices. The idea of making a food forest is a good cope. Even though I won't benefit from it.

Never had interest in games. Except pua game. (Where I found out I was incel and it was pointless to waste my time...)

I don't look forward to much else.
High IQ cope ngl

I look forward to seeing how furthur degenerate the world becomes in the 21st century

I keep on coping everyday.
I'm currently writting a story and I'm developing a whole universe around it.
What sort of story you writting, is it blackpilled or bluepilled fantasy?

What sort of story you writting, is it blackpilled or bluepilled fantasy?
It's not bluepilled but at the same time it's not meant to show the blackpill completely.
It shows, however that bullying and ostracism can both lead to terrible consequences.
It's fantasy (sort of).

No, I'm dead inside. I have to pretendmaxx in order not to look depressed, on the outside. I would have said I'm looking forward to sexbots, but I'm too tired and more realistically I'm looking forward an easy way out of this gay Earth.

Not so much OP, I pretty much just lay on my floor, hoping my next parcel comes in the mail. I'm running out of copes.

It's not bluepilled but at the same time it's not meant to show the blackpill completely.
It shows, however that bullying and ostracism can both lead to terrible consequences.
It's fantasy (sort of).
Yeah always hated bullies.
You planning on letting people read it or you just writting it because you enjoy it

Yeah always hated bullies.
You planning on letting people read it or you just writting it because you enjoy it
As of now... I'm keeping it for myself.
Maybe later I will publish it but I don't know yet.

I'm looking forward to a game called Dauntless that is suppose to come on PS4 today.
It's made by Fortnite basically. But I'm looking forward to it.

Absolute looksmaxed lifemaxed ascension utopia.

let go of all hopes and dreams brother, the easiest/most pleasant way to survive as an incel is not to look forward to anything but to just enjoy your copes in the present moment

Because I sure as shit don't. I wake up every morning feeling bored and depressed and lonely. I have no plans like going to a friend's house/having friends over, going out to eat, going to Universal Studios or having a foid to fuck via Tinder. Nothing but holing myself up in my room, jerking off, listening to my music, surf the net and playing Terraria. Yeah real fucking exciting isn't it boys?

Whatever, do any of you have anything to look forward to? If not are you just rotting away in loneliness like I am? Leave your thoughts below.
ldar

Because I sure as shit don't. I wake up every morning feeling bored and depressed and lonely. I have no plans like going to a friend's house/having friends over, going out to eat, going to Universal Studios or having a foid to fuck via Tinder. Nothing but holing myself up in my room, jerking off, listening to my music, surf the net and playing Terraria. Yeah real fucking exciting isn't it boys?

Whatever, do any of you have anything to look forward to? If not are you just rotting away in loneliness like I am? Leave your thoughts below.
Honestly i really look forward to playing borderlands 3 . I played every single game and want to see how the story ends . Its gonna be a nice cope .