Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone here interested in game dev?

Innad1ated

Innad1ated

Incel Ally
Noticed gaming is a big cope, but is anyone interested in game development?

No. I hate games. I hate modern games especially. But most of all, I hate myself.

You might be surprised. Tons of good tech and resources available. It's not as hard as it used to be.
Thats what I want to be when i grow up. im just having a rough time getting started.

I know C++ and DirectX 11 if it matters.

I am curious about it, might learn it in the future.

Hello, saucy Jack.

Always wanted to create a game of my own

I kinda was at one point, then I realized the industry is plagued by politically correct soy boys so nah

i was but then i realized i am ugly and really dumb / so its dirty jobs for me..:feelscry:

All I know is that if you want to be a game dev because you like playing games that it's a bad idea.

All I know is that if you want to be a game dev because you like playing games that it's a bad idea.
Who told ya that? True it shouldnt be _because_ of playing games but a love of games in general. Need to have motivation for dev too though.

Im not really talking career.. More so hobby.
oh sure man maybe and if i get a decent pc/laptop i will probably start with making or attempt to make a android game for profit. then f2p with microtransactions

Who told ya that? True it shouldnt be _because_ of playing games but a love of games in general. Need to have motivation for dev too though.
IT work counselor.

IT work counselor.
Bah. Dont give up on it before you even begin. You might like it.. You might not. Really has little to do with loving playing games though. Ie: if you enjoy map building or other consttuction type games.. Its just a similar setup with more power. Ie planet coaster.