Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here on apilify

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
If you are how it's going for you
Or how it was for you

Last edited:
no what is that

Why would anyone eat neuroleptics voluntarily I wonder

no what is that
is a medication that works in the brain to treat schizophrenia. It is also known as a second-generation antipsychotic used to improve social anxiety as well

is a medication that works in the brain to treat schizophrenia. It is also known as a second-generation antipsychotic used to improve social anxiety as well
Ic

Why would anyone eat neuroleptics voluntarily I wonder
I eat 30mg of olanzapine a day and an injection of paliperidone once a month. I still get into psychosis about twice-three times a year but now its manageable at home and I dont end up in mental hospital for a few months. Trust me, its much preferable this way. Only downside is total destruction of my libido but I almost see it as a good thing, not like I get pussy anyway JFL

I eat 30mg of olanzapine a day and an injection of paliperidone once a month. I still get into psychosis about twice-three times a year but now its manageable at home and I dont end up in mental hospital for a few months. Trust me, its much preferable this way. Only downside is total destruction of my libido but I almost see it as a good thing, not like I get pussy anyway JFL
I understand. I just have a problem with antipsychotics because they also make you more prone to psychosis in the long term.

There's also a chance these brain changes are permanent. Or at the very least semipermanent.

Its a hard situation to be in. I feel for you guys who have schizophrenia.

:waitwhat: Real Shit?
Yes. Read the link. Often times drugs that increase dopamine a lot in the brain can cause psychosis, like cocaine, methamphetamine, and such. The mechanism why neuroleptics work for treating psychosis is because they are dopamine receptor antagonists. What this means is that they block the effects of dopamine, because dopamine can't enter the receptors now. But the brain will always move towards homeostatis and thus it will try to make the existing dopamine receptors more sensitive to the effects of dopamine. But because schizophrenics tend to already have sensitive dopamine receptors, this can end up making the problem worse. Thus begins the arms race of raising the dose, and then you eventually will need to raise the dose again.

It can eventually lead to tardive dyskinesia, which is essentially the complete opposite of what Parkinsons disease is.

It can eventually lead to tardive dyskinesia, which is essentially the complete opposite of what Parkinsons disease is.

I'm very familiar with dyskinesia, every mental health facility has at least few "shakers", and its my eternal fear I will once become one through daily raping of my brain with medication.

I'm very familiar with dyskinesia, every mental health facility has at least few "shakers", and its my eternal fear I will once become one through daily raping of my brain with medication.
Did your meds did any good after all this / do you have social anxiety disorder

Did your meds did any good after all this / do you have social anxiety disorder
I do still have anxiety regarding socializing, but they mainly lessen the intensity of the psychoses. I still hear and see things and cook up conspiracies in my head. But you know, it takes the intensity down a notch.

I can only afford debilify