Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone of you here were on interpals?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
A website to meet people from other countries and practice different languages, used to be really big many years ago but nowadays it's not popular. I remember in 2015 when I joined that no matter the time of the day there were about 8000/10000 people online, I just checked it now out of curiosity and it's around 4800. Also there used to be a forum but it seems it's been deleted.

While it didn't help me to ascend it was quite easy to chat with foids since they're just looking to practice English or Spanish, though surprise surprise they lost interest with me very fast. I was bluepilled and thought that if I messaged a lot of foids I would get their phone numbers and meet in real life if they came to Spain kek. Some interesting findings from the site:
  • Huge amount of weeaboo and koreaboo foids who only want to speak with Asian people. Checking their friends list they had some ricecel tier guys added so lifefuel for this demographic.
  • The website seems to be very popular in Russia as I remember there were lots of profiles from there.
  • African people shamelessly begged for money for a new laptop, phone or to help family (guilt tripping)
  • You can block entire countries (or even continents) from contacting you and most foids had blocked Turkey and to a lesser extent, India and Pakistan. Sometimes all of Africa too. They justify it saying they get too many pervy messages from those countries.
  • The website interface hasn't been updated in many years, even in 2015 it looked like something from the mid/late 2000s and it is still the same.
  • Quite high number of scammers but too easy to detect.
  • The minimum age to use interpals is 13 years old but if your age is less than 16, people over 18 won't be able to message you. I guess this is to prevent abuse. Likewise you can't message anyone older than 18 until you're 16.

The website seems to be kinda popular on /int/ though it's more for shits and giggles than for serious discussion. WBU have you ever used it?

Wouldn't go on there to embarass myself. Too ugly for any dating/friendship sites.

Yes, I've used it and try to talk with teenage girls there. I only get replies from teenage girls. No girls 18+ are interested in talking to me, especially not for long. I might create a fake account again to talk with under 16 girls if I can because 4-5 years ago, I was able to talk with 14 or 15 year old girls when I did that. Lately however, almost all teen girls are obsessed with South Korea.

I'm like you in that almost all girls lose interest in me very quickly but then I made a profile with a South Korean Chang and it gets dozens of girls from everywhere messaging it first that I don't even need to send messages and then it made me more depressed than usual so I had to stop roleplaying. Girls were putting in actual effort into the conversation and holding it 50%-60% and I didn't even change my personality at all. They even complimented the profile that I put zero effort into. That's why I think Just Be Korean is a thing now...

Yeah I did for a few years, I decided to quit sometime last year mainly because no was really messaging me besides some guys from Africa and bots :feelswhat:

A website to meet people from other countries and practice different languages, used to be really big many years ago but nowadays it's not popular. I remember in 2015 when I joined that no matter the time of the day there were about 8000/10000 people online, I just checked it now out of curiosity and it's around 4800. Also there used to be a forum but it seems it's been deleted.

While it didn't help me to ascend it was quite easy to chat with foids since they're just looking to practice English or Spanish, though surprise surprise they lost interest with me very fast. I was bluepilled and thought that if I messaged a lot of foids I would get their phone numbers and meet in real life if they came to Spain kek. Some interesting findings from the site:
  • Huge amount of weeaboo and koreaboo foids who only want to speak with Asian people. Checking their friends list they had some ricecel tier guys added so lifefuel for this demographic.
  • The website seems to be very popular in Russia as I remember there were lots of profiles from there.
  • African people shamelessly begged for money for a new laptop, phone or to help family (guilt tripping)
  • You can block entire countries (or even continents) from contacting you and most foids had blocked Turkey and to a lesser extent, India and Pakistan. Sometimes all of Africa too. They justify it saying they get too many pervy messages from those countries.
  • The website interface hasn't been updated in many years, even in 2015 it looked like something from the mid/late 2000s and it is still the same.
  • Quite high number of scammers but too easy to detect.
  • The minimum age to use interpals is 13 years old but if your age is less than 16, people over 18 won't be able to message you. I guess this is to prevent abuse. Likewise you can't message anyone older than 18 until you're 16.

The website seems to be kinda popular on /int/ though it's more for shits and giggles than for serious discussion. WBU have you ever used it?
  • Account suspended due to suspicious activity detected by our automated system or moderation team.
  • Reactivation failed, try again please.
They dont even want me there!

• Account suspended due to suspicious activity detected by our automated system or moderation team.
  • Reactivation failed, try again please.
They dont even want me there!
Kek I remember they suspended a lot of accounts as in my private messages I had many that showed "inactive profile" after a few days.

The only truly positive interactions I ever had with girls was on that site. It kind of showed me how the world could look like for a normie. Insane suicidefuel. The feeling of being desired and actually appreciated for who you really are by a cute jb is unbeatable. Before going on that site, I wasn’t aware on just how much I’m missing out on. But it did make me feel more human, I was finally getting normal treatment. Even though it wasn’t really me, just their idealised image of myself.

Never heard of that site before clicking on that thread

Kek I remember they suspended a lot of accounts as in my private messages I had many that showed "inactive profile" after a few days.
They can read your private messages then ja

They can read your private messages then ja
Don't know their privacy policy but I guess that yeah mods can read your messages. Or at least those that you report to mods obviously.

Nothing because my account is still unbanned and never got a warning (on interpals)
Shiiiet, I tried creating Adolf Hitler and Stalin and got banned, I was about to text this polish guy and ask if i can invade him but i got logged out without explainations before i even got the chance!

Shiiiet, I tried creating Adolf Hitler and Stalin and got banned, I was about to text this polish guy and ask if i can invade him but i got logged out without explainations before i even got the chance!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: For being such a dead site it has some active mods