Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone still can't believe that this is life?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
When i was a child, i would have never thought the world and humanity would be THAT disgusting, it's almost as if everything is unreal. I mean, it can't be real, right? A world like this can't possibly exist, right? I've been into fantasy to cope and seen thousands of different worlds, but no world is as disgusting, dull and full of despair as this one. It's almost like a suffering and degeneracy simulator.

I really can't take this shit anymore.

This is unfortunately the real world. It is rotten to its core. Only a fool would want to live forever.

This is unfortunately the real world. It is rotten to its core. Only a fool would want to live forever.
I'm too full of rage to die tbh, i want to see humanity suffering. Hopefully i will witness WW3 and civil wars during my lifetime (very likely).

I'm too full of rage to die tbh, i want to see humanity suffering. Hopefully i will witness WW3 and civil wars during my lifetime (very likely).
I too would like to watch this world suffer. It gives me the greatest pleasure. Let's just enjoy the show.

When i was a child, i would have never thought the world and humanity would be THAT disgusting, it's almost as if everything is unreal. I mean, it can't be real, right? A world like this can't possibly exist, right? I've been into fantasy to cope and seen thousands of different worlds, but no world is as disgusting, dull and full of despair as this one. It's almost like a suffering and degeneracy simulator.

We were born into the wrong society friend.

How old are you? If you still in your teens, the suffering hasnt even begun to start. It isnt fair and I hope to God He saves your mental health (mine too)

How old are you? If you still in your teens, the suffering hasnt even begun to start. It isnt fair and I hope to God He saves your mental health (mine too)
21, suffering since birth

21, suffering since birth
in my 20s too. Tell me about your suffering. Mine wast most aggrevated by ethnicel bullying and traditionalist hovering by parents (which was in a way a good thing but also killed any chance to ascend)

You are feeling that way because you have been promised so many things and been told you were fantastic by so many ppl when you were little. Teachers, parents, the media, super-hero movies, and this, and that ... all were telling you that you were special and that something awesome was awaiting you in the future and that you could be anyone you wanted to be, etc, etc.

In the past, Christian preachers were telling everyone that they were sinners. Do you know what "sinner' means in Christian language? it means "such a total piece of shit that God has no choice but to roast you in Hell for ever" (it is not the Devil who does that to you according to Christians, it is GOD) And then they would say: if you repent and pray and abase yourself in the most abject manner for a lifetime, maybe, just maybe, God might forgive you.

I am not a Christian and I do not believe any of that. But one must admit that there were no bogus promises in that talk. You were warned that your life was going to be shitty and that you had no right to expect or ask anything. As a result, no one had expectations like ppl have today and when something good happened to them by chance, even something small like eating a sandwich, they were happy.

I am not saying that the world is "good" (or that it is "bad") It is what it is and it did not ask us if we wanted to exist in it. We just do. But the most sure-fire way to make someone feel as shitty as you feel right now is to make all these bullshit promises that everyone makes to children today and that will of course never ever be kept ...

it will bee like this till we cark it

It's you family fault because they raise you in puff puffy puff mode they say you are beautiful, smart and that others lies and at the age of 18 you are fuckt the LIFE is hitting you hard and now you can't believe.

Feels unreal ngl, I am mostly disassociating.

I know that this is hell tbh.

We are in a matrix world where everything is upside down

you're living life, things suck but you still have hope, think that things get better and get up for a better future.
but then BOOM you discover the blackpill and all the hope fades, you're not confused anymore but at what cost?

Maybe it’s not, maybe we all took acid and will wake up from this terrible trip soon

i believe its a test . some people ( AI s ) where given Consciouss and others are just AI s , doing what their supposed to do

maybe you should realize that and you will be rewarded in the " next experience .

or maybe you should realize that your are a programm , and that you cant change your script , you are just aware that you are a script . thats the difference between you and some other person who dosnt think through.

In games for example . the characters you controll arent aware that they are controlled , they think their actions is theirs , but you know they are scripted . and you can either make it harder ( increase game difficulty ) , or easier ( decrease it ) .

Thats propably what is happening here .

@SubhumanAbomination

Last edited:
Very unlikely *
Your coping out of ur mind lol
Big scale wars aren't going to happen anymore since humanity has nuclear arms, so the biggest "war" you are going to see today are proxy conflicts
And if you have internet access you will most probably never going to see a Civil War in your country, at most some nasty protest gone wrong.
Idk why people cope with WW3, it doesn't take a genius to see that's never going to happen lmao.