Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone who is not a believer is stupid

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
what keeps you in this shitty life without faith

Religions promote nihilism. "Do whatever you do in this world as long as it respects my made up laws cause you'll die anyways, LOL!"

Atheism is making the best of yourself in this current life because you won't go to heaven to talk with your favourite cunny there, nor move to a different life

Your fortune: Bad Luck
best for what? become billionaire and then? fucking 200 whores at the same time, driving Ferrari, eating gold steak. yes I know. and then? what for? THERE IS NO MEANING BEHIND ALL THIS
you die and everything is gone

Religions promote nihilism. "Do whatever you do in this world as long as it respects my made up laws cause you'll die anyways, LOL!"

Atheism is making the best of yourself in this current life because you won't go to heaven to talk with your favourite cunny there, nor move to a different life

Your fortune: Bad Luck
modern day religion is cucked

No, they're not stupid. They've simply come to different conclusions.

I reached the exact opposite conclusion :feelswhere:

Same thing as believers which is built in fear of death

if youre not a spiritual person gtfo

just bow the knee to some invisible retard bro, it will give your life meaning :soy: