Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AOC roasts Republicans, blames them for being sexually frustrated and wanting to date her

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
B43B1C3D 0045 4683 AC5D 31551007E5DA
A5A79091 775F 4964 B8B6 5CDFE5E47519

YOU ARE RIGHT WE NEED PUSSY AND IF YOU CANT DO SOMETHING TO HELP STRUGGLING MEN ( as in sex, not 'therapy') YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND A RED TIDE WILL TURN IN OUR FAVOR

Incelphobic, needs to be removed from office

Republicans got aryan stacies, stop coping low tier becky:lul::lul::lul:

she really has quite the ego, even for a politician at that

All the great civilizations would laugh at the modern west where foids like her get to bein high political positions. Politics shoud be man-only bc women only care about fucking Chad anyway.

You know it's over when even ugly goblinas like her can get tall white Chads.

Screenshot from 2022 01 02 07 41 54

Again, I've always respected the middle-aged White conservatives of YA more than young White liberal airheads.

Men will never stop from giving attention to whores, now they are leaders and our 'representatives'. In the next decade, onlyfan subscribers would make a substantial vote base and as well elect the next president

That's entirely on GOP. They're obsessed with the Squad. All these attacks just raise their profiles even further.
I have to concede that point. It's actually stupid how much attention they give her.

She's as stupid as every other member of Congress. Man, I remember when she got sued and had to apologize for violating the First Amendment rights of someone she blocked on Twitter.

so this is the whore that redditors worship. fucking libcunt 'they need therapy for their sexual frustrations its really wierld they wont do it' how delusional do people have to be to take that

She's ugly stop coping.
Her looksmatch died homeless after Hurricane Maria, sure, but it's you who's coping.
Ugly? Even the racist Fox News crowds want to fuck her.
She's as stupid as every other member of Congress.
:yes:
They'd be obsessed with Pelosi as usual if it wasn't for the Squad.

Her looksmatch died homeless after Hurricane Maria, sure, but it's you who's coping.
Ugly? Even the racist Fox News crowds want to fuck her.

:yes:
They'd be obsessed with Pelosi as usual if it wasn't for the Squad.

I don’t think she’s ugly

but she’s certainly not beautiful

still has more SMV than this entire forum combined
There are entire subreddits that are unironically dedicated to jerking off to her feet.

Isn't she married to a white guy?