Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently women think that girls are taught to "smile and hide their feelings/troubles". What the fuck kind of reality do they live in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've noticed this kind of comment many times in all kinds of communities. It's honestly quite puzzling to me. How the fuck do their brains do this kind of mental gymnastics, and moreso, how the fuck do most normies believe this shit?

Men are undoubtedly told to shut the fuck up and man up. Toughen up, take it like a man. You show emotion as a man and you've got a target on your back. Everybody will mock you or even bully you.

Women are coddled, pampered, helped, listened to, assisted in every imaginable way. Girls can cry and complain and show any kind of emotion and they'll be praised and supported.

What the fuck, how are people so brainwashed?

That's a new one. Don't feminists and soyboys always say men are the ones who hide our feelings? They call it toxic masculinity. Which is retarded either way, because feminists are usually the ones who tell me to shut up when I confront them about things like height shaming.

Like you say, men have no choice but to be silent or else we're a bunch of whiny babies. Women can complain as much as they want and some simp will always show up like "what is the problem milady?"

i think this type of complaint from women is just them trying to usurp chads and chadlites so they can get them without being nice to them
you never see a woman's good side as an inceloid

the whole “men tell us to smile” thing is just a LARP, it’s a non issue either way. all it means is that he thinks you’re attractive. ugly men being attracted to them is literally the biggest social issue that most modern women face

Couldn't care less about what those Chad cum guzzling whores think

Couldn't care less about what those Chad cum guzzling whores think

20200821 171246

The moment a man opens up or shows emotions besides indifference, depression or anger he's labelled a FAGGOT.

We live in inverted world. Everything is inverted from what it should be and many peopleel believe the exact opposite of reality.

It seems that its just a part of the human experience, at least for europeans, to treat women this way. Its as if we all have a collective delusion that women are somehow above the laws of nature, that they are this grand part of the equation of life, giving us “motherly instincts” “female intuition” etc. It really seems to be this almost religious mindset, as if we are a part of something bigger than life, and if we accept women how they are this all crumbles. If we say “women are the kinder, gentler sex and they provide a beautiful service to our kids and they are beautiful and charming to be around” it sounds way nicer than “women have evolved to be sexually attractive and seek attention so that they can find a mate who will have the proper genetics, women lack motivation and act reserved because this is a safe, low risk way to insure their genes are passed on”

The Bluepilled cucks that say that need to be hunted and stoned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back