Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Italians white and is @Thaway a nordcuck fag or no?

Title

• Theyre white and they were the bedrock of western civilization

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • We wuz kangs!!!!!

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
I

idfklma

Banned
-
Is @Thaway a nordcuck fag or? :waitwhat:

Northern italians are white, southern aren't

Yes Italians are white. Of course i might be biased, since i'm italian myself

So to sum it up. I triggered you so hard by casually implying that italians aren't quite white that you messaged me angrily telling me viggo mortensen was the king of all whites and that he was italian. Turned out the guy was danish lmao, not that i care but lol anyways.

Then you made a poll about it and @ me because your ego got so hurt by the truth. That's some funny shit.

You are my little italynigger toy and i'm in your head, idfklma.

So to sum it up. I triggered you so hard by casually implying that italians aren't quite white that you messaged me angrily telling me viggo mortensen was the king of all whites and that he was italian. Turned out the guy was danish lmao, not that i care but lol anyways.

Then you made a poll about it and @ me because your ego got so hurt by the truth. That's some funny shit.

You are my little italynigger toy and i'm in your head, idfklma.
funny how he could easily pass 4 med italian isnt it? u say im my people rnt white - my brown hair and white skin say otherwise

@LesscoBlob
Remember that Southern European vs Northern European cultural influence meme.

Italians are white
Everytime i see a post like this i always assume its a curry or a black that is clueless about Europe

Italians are white
Everytime i see a post like this i always assume its a curry or a black that is clueless about Europe
pretty sure its gatekeeping nordfags who say stuff like this "if u dont have blond hiar blue eyes ur not white" :feelshehe:

pretty sure its gatekeeping nordfags who say stuff like this "if u dont have blond hiar blue eyes ur not white" :feelshehe:
nah its propably indians that look at an italian/mediterenean tanned dude and think they are the same colour
Even in nordic countries not everyone is blonde hair blue eyes

nah its propably indians that look at an italian/mediterenean tanned dude and think they are the same colour
Even in nordic countries not everyone is blonde hair blue eyes
damn is @Thaway a nordcuck fag or just a wannabelarper coping curry???

They're good actually tastes good so I vote no.

Italians are white
main-qimg-f10f5c5f7603adb4c6e5d18ba40cb6e4-lq

"white"

gotta be mental illness yes everyone there looks completely white except that little guy in the middle but even him keep him out of the sun let him experience a canadian winter and hell de tan

I guess this Norwegian musician is ethnic then lol
Emperor PartySan Metal Open Air 2018 09 2

X5DXREf6tB9UgysTZRBhMo 1200 80

gotta be mental illness yes everyone there looks completely white except that little guy in the middle but even him keep him out of the sun let him experience a canadian winter and hell de tan
lmao they look like arabs or something

Not only am i white, i almost definitely have a higher iq
Clearly you don't really believe you're white otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so triggered. Well anyways, this was fun thanks for the laugh.

My uncle who lives in Italy passes completely as a local.

I have had 3 white women on 3 separate occasions ask if I'm Italian.

So no, italians clearly are sand-passing

071f1302 42c7 48a8 85bd cf9c15298bbf

My uncle who lives in Italy passes completely as a local.

I have had 3 white women on 3 separate occasions ask if I'm Italian.

So no, italians clearly are sand-passing

View attachment 891690
But thats clearly a southern european. So what they asked if ur italian, yes many sands r white passing. Wouldnt be the first time a sand got mistaken 4 a northerner. Arabs r caucasoids and many r white passing

But thats clearly a southern european.
kek way to prove my point. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:That woman i posted is an iraqi. Heres an actual italian

So what they asked if ur italian, yes many sands r white passing.
It means italians are racially ambiguous enough to be mistaken for a middle easterner

kek way to prove my point. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:That woman i posted is an iraqi. Heres an actual italian

View attachment 891693

It means italians are racially ambiguous enough to be mistaken for a middle easterner
Iraqis r white sands gtfoh i will say that bitch is really tan tho and she is not representative of all itals

Italian politician with berberid phenotype

Laura boldrini1 1024x685

IF THE FOOD TASTE RIGHT, THEY AIN'T WHITE

aside from Jews [\spoiler]

Italians are white but he's not a fag for being a nordicist.
If someone wants to keep that white blonde blue-eyed phenotype going that's completely valid imo.

Italians are white but he's not a fag for being a nordicist.
If someone wants to keep that white blonde blue-eyed phenotype going that's completely valid imo.
Ofc it is but wtf hes attacking my people 4 no reason im pro nord and want nords 2 fluorish and this guy is saying f u ur not even white wtf

Ofc it is but wtf hes attacking my people 4 no reason im pro nord and want nords 2 fluorish and this guy is saying f u ur not even white wtf
Yeah that type of white infighting is cringe, we got bigger fish to fry.

Lmao high IQ move.
The loosest definition of white for most people includes light brown or tan caucasions. In that case, probably like 70% of MENA would qualify. But we know most people mean rosey-white skin when they say white for real

The loosest definition of white for most people includes light brown or tan caucasions. In that case, probably like 70% of MENA would qualify. But we know most people mean rosey-white skin when they say white for real
Yeah, this whole thing cracks me up. The only reason why people get offended about stuff like this is because they themselves know there is truth in the statement. Like if you'd tell a guy from norway he's not white he'd laugh it off because he obviously is. But say that italians (or whatever kinda med ethnic group) are not quite white and they will get triggered so hard.

There seems to be an ingrained desire in mud-people (like italians) to nordicize themselves. Which is sad, because clearly they are genetically dark meds.