Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Italians white and is @Thaway a nordcuck fag or no?

Title

• Theyre white and they were the bedrock of western civilization

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • We wuz kangs!!!!!

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, this whole thing cracks me up. The only reason why people get offended about stuff like this is because they themselves know there is truth in the statement. Like if you'd tell a guy from norway he's not white he'd laugh it off because he obviously is. But say that italians (or whatever kinda med ethnic group) are not quite white and they will get triggered so hard.

There seems to be an ingrained desire in mud-people (like italians) to nordicize themselves. Which is sad, because clearly they are genetically dark meds.
Im pretty sure if u kept telling the nords theyre not white theyd get pissed off like the slavs

Marvin Vettori is a white Italian UFC fighter.
68737252Fprofile-galery252Ffullbodyleft-picture252FVETTORI_MARVIN_L_04-10.png

Last edited:
do italians eat maggot cheese?

Italians are like as Balotelli today.
1_balotelli-30651577.jpg

Im pretty sure if u kept telling the nords theyre not white theyd get pissed off like the slavs
Slavs have mongoloid and gypsy blood

Northern italians are white, southern aren't
It depends on the region of the South. Some places have more Arab DNA than others. I'm descended from the South and I look like Peter Griffin.

Don't even know what white means

Iraqis r white sands gtfoh i will say that bitch is really tan tho and she is not representative of all itals
Yeah, Northern people of the Middle East aren't really Arabs. Real Arabs are in the South of the Arabian Peninsula and they look like Indians.

. In that case, probably like 70% of MENA would qualify
Well yes, because most MENAS aren't real Arabs. Arabs are the people inhabiting the South of the Arabian Peninsula. Actual Arabs barely look different from South Asians. Iraqis and Palestinians and Lebanese are Levantine people and Turks are heavily mixed with Greeks and Armenians.

If she's Jewish, then she's mixed, so not fully Yemeni.
Still not euripean, especially considering yemens are very brown
Well yes, because most MENAS aren't real Arabs. Arabs are the people inhabiting the South of the Arabian Peninsula. Actual Arabs barely look different from South Asians. Iraqis and Palestinians and Lebanese are Levantine people and Turks are heavily mixed with Greeks and Armenians.
Fair point, but arabs don't look like indisns all the time. They still overall have far better features.

I like how the dude claims he's Italian like we would believe him. I'm 99% sure he's just one of those Nordcuck Stormfags who can't stand the fact that while Southern Europeans were building roads his people were in the trees and writing on stones.

Still not euripean, especially considering yemens are very brown
If you had told me that she was Italian, I wouldn't have believed you unless you told me she was mixed. She's not fully European, but the small amount of European DNA + her not going outside because of her culture wanting to keep women light skinned makes her look like that.

I like how the dude claims he's Italian like we would believe him. I'm 99% sure he's just one of those Nordcuck Stormfags who can't stand the fact that while Southern Europeans were building roads his people were in the trees and writing on stones.
Yea what a faggot

Fair point, but arabs don't look like indians all the time. They still overall have far better features.
Maybe I should have clarified myself better. Sure, they definitely mog Dravidians and Dalits, but don't really look better than the average Northern Indian/Pakistani.

If you had told me that she was Italian, I wouldn't have believed you unless you told me she was mixed.
nice cope.
She's not fully European, but the small amount of European DNA + her not going outside because of her culture wanting to keep women light skinned makes her look like that.
What makes you think she has European dna lmao
Maybe I should have clarified myself better. Sure, they definitely mog Dravidians and Dalits, but don't really look better than the average Northern Indian/Pakistani.
Nah, even then, they would still mog. King Faisal was 6'6 and Osama Bin laden was 6'1. When was the last time you saw a paki or indian who was that tall? Arabs are also more muscular compared to northern indians/pakis

White but a lower class of white IMO. From curry perspective it's Anglos > Nordics > Gercucks > French and other northwest euros ("proper white" cutoff is here) > southern euros minus balkans > slavs > Balts > Romanians/Moldovans.

italians are gipsies

lmao

Rhey look like sandniggers conpqred to nordics lol

Italians are white in the north and nigger-mix in the south

I look like a Turk.