[Discussion] Are most people on this forum low IQ?

G

germancel23

Recruit
-
I am fairly new here and consider myself an incel but something is bothering my mind lately, are most of the people here kinda low IQ? When I read a thread I most of the time feel like the author is low IQ the way they express themselves and state things. Is it just me? I didn't have this on braincels.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
People with anime avi are usually low iq, but theres a lot of high iq users here, like me

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Yep pretty much

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Temp. Banned
-
No man, is you that have 345 of IQ and when you meet someone that is 100 IQ it seems too low for you.

Also people are more interested in postmaxxing than doing dissertations about something that can be summed up in a nutshell.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I’m low IQ in almost everything except for history.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Does it really matter? Go to a mensa forum where they jerk each other off if that's what you want

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
there's not that much of a reddit 'omg create good content' culture on most forums, you're allowed to have a more chilled out discussion. this place doesn't seem especially low IQ in that regard, it just has less overt normies unlike 4chan, and less pressure to make smart threads like reddit.

grondilu

grondilu

Officer
-
We're average IQ at best. High IQ people don't feel so much oppressed by society because they usually find a way to statusmaxx.

That or they find really good copes (music, science, whatever...).

San Salvador

San Salvador

Always filter by suifuel, boyo
-
I am fairly new here and consider myself an incel but something is bothering my mind lately, are most of the people here kinda low IQ? When I read a thread I most of the time feel like the author is low IQ the way they express themselves and state things. Is it just me? I didn't have this on braincels.
You know damn well it's called BRAINcels for a reason.
Don't worry, though. You'll make an excellent tard wrangler.

esoteric

esoteric

mogs me
-
We're average IQ at best. High IQ people don't feel so much oppressed by society because they usually find a way to statusmaxx.

STEMcels would like to have a word with you

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
-
Dont think so, at least not below median. Most poster here just dont bother with appearing high iq like normshits do, dont repeat intelligent sounding bluepill stuff they heard somewhere else. On the contrary, think that you have to have a decent amount of awareness and free thinking capabilities to accept the black pill for yourself, its a natural worldview that comes mainly from deduction of whats happening around you, in contrast to being programmed like normshits. Also frequent memeing suggests that posters here possess good language skills, else they wouldnt be so creative.

nihility

nihility

ldar god
-

High iq guys are seen as nerdy creeps
lowiqmaxxing is the way to ascend

G

germancel23

Recruit
-
Dont think so, at least not below median. Most poster here just dont bother with appearing high iq like normshits do, dont repeat intelligent sounding bluepill stuff they heard somewhere else.
This is a good point thanks

Sans

Sans

I’m 18 and I’ve already wasted my entire life.
-
> Blackpilled
> Low IQ

Pick one

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Recruit
-
Incels here are only a small sample of incels. Most incels are bluepilled cucks. Would say compared to other incels probably higher IQ here. That said on average incels are low IQ. Compared to normies we might even be average.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
better get used to it because CUCKITS are all going down

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
Funny, i had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Recruit
-
I'm too low IQ to rope. So I think that says it all.

L

LonelyDreamer

Recruit
-
People post low effort stuff and use specific terminology so it might look low iq to you.

But people here aren't that.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Lolicons are high IQ, anti-lolicons are low

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-

Funny, I had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.

nihility

nihility

ldar god
-
Funny, i had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.
high iq.people can't become blackpiled through watching\making memes braincels was an example of it

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-
The low IQ cels roped already. The only cels left are high IQ ones with solo-achievable goals in art or science to give them a reason to keep going.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
Yes most are, but i'm high iq ( intelligence quotient )

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
No.We're Avarage to above Avarage iq

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
r/Braincels = retards pretending to be smart
Incels.co = smart people pretending to be retards

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
I think most of the posters here are reasonably eloquent but I definitely have issues stringing sentences together. Probably a product of social isolation.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Brutal. Tbh I don't think so. It's just that LDARing has destroyed willingness to do Dee discussion

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
You: No avatars me.

Ded srs. :p

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
Most users are low IQ (including me). Poor looks usually come with low intelligence.