Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are niggers the most black pilled race?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I have never seen a nig who simps.

They also consistently refuse to betabux.

It's like they understand the nature of females far more than cucked whiteys or chinks.

They simp for non black cunts all the time. Tf you on ? :feelswhat:

I have never seen a nig who simps.

They also consistently refuse to betabux.

It's like they understand the nature of females far more than cucked whiteys or chinks.
Not really. I knew a black guy that thought all black females were "Queens" and was willing to dating a single mother.. Alot of black guys worship black women.

Yes thug niggers live young and die fast. They are blackpilled and woke. Take what you want, rape who you want, murder who you want. Do it without regret.

An alpha male life. Worthy of respect. No cuck betabuxxing, no cuck long term planning, no tolerating disrespect. Born alpha die alpha.

@ReturnOfSaddam made a very high IQ thread on this topic long time back.
Not really. I knew a black guy that thought all black females were "Queens" and was willing to dating a single mother.. Alot of black guys worship black women.
Those are cuckold blacks :feelspuke:. Not worthy of respect tbh. A thug that rapes, kills and robs is woke and lives life to the fullest is what a true alpha black aspires to be.

You shouldn't trust everything kike TV shows you.

Of course television will show you only the cucked blacks. :feelskek:
Imo a rapist criminal thug is more respect worthy than a simp. One lives life to fufill his primal desires at any cost without fear, and asserts his authority wherever he goes.

Imo a rapist criminal thug is more respect worthy than a simp. One lives life to fufill his primal desires at any cost without fear, and asserts his authority wherever he goes.
Yeah and they don't wageslave.

They're undoubtedly the highest-T race of all

Niggers are just as cucked as every other race.

You shouldn't trust everything kike TV shows you.

Of course television will show you only the cucked blacks. :feelskek:
But I see it with my own eyes and interactions with black men. They think they're top of the food chain and that being dark skinned makes them the pinnacle alpha male yet they act like pet dogs around non-black/light skin women. Kissing their asses all the time. Almost begging them cunts to date black men. Doesn't even have to be the person begging. They'll be happy if a whore dates tyrones even if both the tyrone and whore spit at them. They're like whitecels "at least she's not dating a nigger and is with chad instead".

I seriously doubt you've interacted with them. Even on social media. If that's YOUR opinion about them.

The shit I watch is usually so old or off the radar it barely has any black actors tbh :feelsseriously:

Niggers are just as cucked as every other race.
Cope no other race lives life to it's fullest. What race rapes who he wants, kills who he wants, takes what he desires by force? Leeches like a parasite off white host nations? But the nigger.

An alpha male race. Not cucked like asians,indians and whites who wageslave for their jewish masters. Rather than taking what they desire by way of force and leeching.

They are redpilled a lot.

Cope no other race lives life to it's fullest. What race rapes who he wants, kills who he wants, takes what he desires by force? Leeches like a parasite off white host nations? But the nigger.

An alpha male race. Not cucked like asians,indians and whites who wageslave for their jewish masters. Rather than taking what they desire by way of force and leeching.
Ever been to Mexico? Cartel members make the niggers look like decent people.

A lot of niggas are simps. Mainly because of being raised by single moms and also thugmaxxing to impress foids.

Ever been to Mexico? Cartel members make the niggers look like decent people.
Yeah those guys are also woke and alpha tbh. Once I used to dream of joining one but it's too risky for a curry cel.