Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are normies one bad day away from being an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
are most normies on the fringe of becoming incels? they act so high and mighty yet they play a very dangerous balancing act and most normie relationships are shit anyways and are all depressed

Normies are not involuntary celibates, but most of them have shitty sex. Have to betabuxx to secure partners. Constantly cheated on. Divorce-raped. These things make me less depressed for being an incel, not gonna lie.

Normies are not involuntary celibates, but most of them have shitty sex. Have to betabuxx to secure partners. Constantly cheated on. Divorce-raped. These things make me less depressed for being an incel, not gonna lie.
imagine your whole life is normal and then BAM divorce, shes cheating, ect there whole reality comes crashing down

Normies will just date landwhale single moms.

Actually that's one of the reasons they act so high and mighty. All about staving off the perception that they might actually be incel.

You know call it a cope but sometimes being alone can be nice
Being all alone is actually the best

are most normies on the fringe of becoming incels? they act so high and mighty yet they play a very dangerous balancing act and most normie relationships are shit anyways and are all depressed

lol no

they may be one bad day from the rope but they will never fall as low as us

If we defined inceldom not in a restrictive sense then yes. It is, I suppose, a joker moment :society:.

One bad day away from being blackpilled* or a few hours of uninhibited research away. Few minutes if you’d just link them to the scientific blackpill or the FACEandLMS YouTube channel

Actually that's one of the reasons they act so high and mighty. All about staving off the perception that they might actually be incel.
Yes. Definitely true. I have seen many of these chaps up close.

Pretty much, yes. The typical norman is desperately betabuxxing, watching his wife get fatter and fatter and knowing she's already probably cheating on him with Tyrone's BBC, waiting for the starfish sex he gets twice a year so he can tell himself, "I'm still above those inkwells."

can't give a rats ass about normies they can transition into a they/them tranny.

Only htns can be somewhat succesful, while regular normfags serve as betabuxxers for landwhales

Last edited: